News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Rookie of the Year

Started by August, November 19, 2007, 07:45:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

redrum

Quote from: Bobafett on June 20, 2009, 10:53:47 AM
FACE! :-o

dude, that was a four letter post!
you're outta here!!
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

blatboom

sophist

Quote from: lifeboy13 on June 19, 2009, 06:38:54 PM
Quote from: August on November 19, 2007, 07:45:40 AM
Igbo
Alcohol&CoffeeBeans
Khanti
Reddrum
Bobafett
Metalzone58
TheChadBaker

These are my nominations based on posts & contributions.
a
Protest Redrum has way to many 3 letter posts to be considered!! Alcohol&CoffeeBeaans should win by default.

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

thechad

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

thechad

does that last one count because of the use of a "?"?
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

rowjimmy

Quote from: thechad on June 25, 2009, 01:53:32 AM
does that last one count because of the use of a "?"?

It's still only three letters.

Mr Minor

rowjimmy

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

rowjimmy

thechad