News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The 2010 Week4paugies!

Started by G. Augusto, December 09, 2010, 06:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

I allow wall writing but prevent certain people from seeing anything some else posts on my wall.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

sophist

Quote from: PIE-GUY on December 18, 2010, 11:21:40 AM
I allow wall writing but prevent certain people from seeing anything some else posts on my wall.
This.  I don't need my sister reading George's sweet blogs on my wall. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

McGrupp

Quote from: sophist on December 18, 2010, 12:09:08 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on December 18, 2010, 11:21:40 AM
This.  I don't need my sister reading George's sweet blogs on my wall.

Wait, how old is your sister again?

:wtu:
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

phil

Quote from: sophist on December 18, 2010, 06:23:24 PM
Lol.  She's 29.

Scott can convince himself that he heard her say 39, which would put her squarely in his age range.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!