News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

02/12 - House of Blues - Boston, MA - Live Setlist Thread

Started by mistercharlie, February 12, 2010, 09:30:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

:mrgreen:

Trey Anastasio and Classic TAB
02-12-2010
House of Blues
Boston, MA

Set I:
Shine
Cayman Review
Push On Till the Day
What's Done
Birdwatcher
Mozambique
Night Speaks To A Woman
Alaska
Let Me Lie
Plasma
Tuesday

Set II:
Drifting
All That Almost Was
Sand
Goodbye Head >
Gotta Jibboo
Small Axe
Valentine
Money Love and Change
Show of Life
Dragonfly

Encore:
Sultans of Swing
First Tube

Streamer is sitting right behind CK5!!  :clap:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

kellerb

Voting Tromboner in polls is the new 'd.  Let me know when it's played out, and I'll mostly stop.

rowjimmy

macaronihead

are they allowing people to bring in cameras into the HoB now? when I went to moe. and UM there last spring they were metal detecting people and making you check your coat and put them in the pocket.

batleon

Heading out to this tonight, can't wait.  Simple Twist Up Dave please.

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: macaronihead on February 12, 2010, 11:59:27 AM
are they allowing people to bring in cameras into the HoB now? when I went to moe. and UM there last spring they were metal detecting people and making you check your coat and put them in the pocket.

Don't know, but in C'ville several people had really nice SLR's with them.
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

rowjimmy

Undermind

I guess major amounts of security were swarming at the moe. show there a couple of weeks ago.  A shitload of peeps got kicked out for smoking from what I heard.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

macaronihead

Just ordered a burger and fries at the place connected to the venue. I guess if you get an entree or spend $15 at the store you get into the "quick" line. Had a big bottle of coke and whiskey to sip on while waiting in the cold for doors before so brought it in and the waitress offered us cups and ice. Nothing like BYOB. LOL.

Here Comes The Joker

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

kellerb

mistercharlie

We have a stream tonight.

http://jamtopia.com/phishtwit/

It's still pre-show but he's started testing his streaming abilities!!!!!!!!

:crazy:  :clap:  :crazy:

mistercharlie

Trey's on stage now.

Shine opener.