News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Favorite Avatar

Started by mattstick, November 20, 2007, 10:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lifeboy

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on March 09, 2010, 06:04:59 PM
i forget who has it, but this one is awesome.
one dog is lookin one way, one dog is lookin the udder way, and this guy, he's like, "waddaya want from me?"

:lol: :clap:

Edit to add: I love Goodfellas. That part always made me chuckle. I believe that elderly woman is Scorsese's mother, no?
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

rowjimmy

That's chinarider79's avatar.

Mr Minor

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on March 09, 2010, 06:04:59 PM
i forget who has it, but this one is awesome.
one dog is lookin one way, one dog is lookin the udder way, and this guy, he's like, "waddaya want from me?"

:beers:

Awesome.  Cracks me up every time.

MiamiPhish

mistercharlie

I like McGrupp's new avatar. Makes me laugh!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Mr Minor

I have enjoyed Superfreakie's avatar lately.  Found myself staring at it earlier today in my own world.  And I was/am sober.

McGrupp

Quote from: Mr Minor on March 10, 2010, 01:04:11 PM
I have enjoyed Superfreakie's avatar lately.  Found myself staring at it earlier today in my own world.  And I was/am sober.

Yup. Stared at that one for way too long last night  :smoke:
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

VA $l!m

Quote from: Undermind on March 10, 2010, 01:20:03 PM

yeah i first saw it last night when i pulled up the paug on my 32" TV from my PS3. ooooooooooooooooooooo trippy
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 12:43:35 PM

me too.... who is that?  John Mayer and someone?
Bring in the dude!

McGrupp

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 10, 2010, 05:38:48 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 12:43:35 PM

me too.... who is that?  John Mayer and someone?

Pretty sure it's kanye

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

McGrupp

mistercharlie

I just bumped blat to 666k for his avatar. that cat is so fucking cute it should be illegal! It's more addictive than crack.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

blatboom

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 13, 2010, 11:15:50 PM
I just bumped blat to 666k for his avatar. that cat is so fucking cute it should be illegal! It's more addictive than crack.
:-D
here's the full-sized version for maximum enjoyment