News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

t-minus 2 months til Red rox! with fun thread like this it'll just breeze by!! :clap:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

rowjimmy

Quote from: cleech74 on May 31, 2009, 12:28:20 AM
Quote from: thechad on May 31, 2009, 12:13:29 AM
Lucky bastards.

Next week's Camden show seems so far away, and yet, it's so close. :-)

Indeed.
This is gonna be a tough work week...

birdman

Some of my favorites from last night:

The crew: GoodAbout. WTU, Antelope, Pie Sunrise, AACB, Leo, Mirth, Leo BRO-in-law

The paug testing out the new marijuana laws in the middle of Fanuiel Hall:

The next bar wouldn't let Goodabout Hood in due to intoxication (AACB, too)...Drunks! :roll:
Pretty lame.

Lastly, WTU not able to hang with the "old" guys :mrgreen:

Paug FTMFW!

keeb333

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 31, 2009, 08:06:30 AM
Quote from: cleech74 on May 31, 2009, 12:28:20 AM
Quote from: thechad on May 31, 2009, 12:13:29 AM
Lucky bastards.

Next week's Camden show seems so far away, and yet, it's so close. :-)

Indeed.
This is gonna be a tough work week...

QFT...and I have to wait all the way until next Tuesday!

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

redrum

well done!!  :clap:

see you guys in a few hours. . . .
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

blatboom

VA $l!m

WOW!!!

TY 4 da pics!

this is getting my whole Chi turned around in anticipation of a Week4Paug summer o' fun!

BTW., nice shirt AACB! -represent! w00t!

and out of all those pics i'm thinking more than anything that i cant wait to see what WTU? looks like AFTER he finished up the next two weeks of tour! HA! --do you think you'll make it to alpine bro?!  :-o

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: VA slim on May 31, 2009, 12:29:47 PM
and out of all those pics i'm thinking more than anything that i cant wait to see what WTU? looks like AFTER he finished up the next two weeks of tour! HA! --do you think you'll make it to alpine bro?!  :-o
:-D

Honestly, if the rest of the tour is anything like last night, I don't think I'll even make it to the end of the week!

Lets just say..

"Old Guys" - 1
Whatstheuse - 0

People were buying me drinks left and right last night, whiskey, beer, tequila....oh god.....I have no recollection of the taxi home and lost my phone!!!! (fortunately, I got it back today though)

It's funny, this morning I was thinking that I don't usually get that F'd up without smoking...... then I just saw those pics birdman posted and I had totally forgotten about the joint! Thanks Goodabouthood (I think it was shortly after the joint that he got denied into the bar :lol:)

All in all, it was fantastic night and I look forward to seeing more of you folks in a few hours!
Bring in the dude!

VA $l!m

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 31, 2009, 01:30:11 PM
Quote from: VA slim on May 31, 2009, 12:29:47 PM

Honestly, if the rest of the tour is anything like last night, I don't think I'll even make it to the end of the week!

Lets just say..

"Old Guys" - 1
Whatstheuse - 0

People were buying me drinks left and right last night, whiskey, beer, tequila....oh god.....I have no recollection of the taxi home and lost my phone!!!! (fortunately, I got it back today though)

It's funny, this morning I was thinking that I don't usually get that F'd up without smoking...... then I just saw those pics birdman posted and I had totally forgotten about the joint! Thanks Goodabouthood (I think it was shortly after the joint that he got denied into the bar :lol:)

All in all, it was fantastic night and I look forward to seeing more of you folks in a few hours!

...ohhh the memories.

PS. i turn 35 this week. don't fret young padowan, you'll make it!  :mrgreen:

whyweigh5.0

Whee is everybody after the show tonight
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

blatboom

whyweigh5.0

give me a break. Im on a phone
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

blatboom