News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on June 22, 2009, 09:02:31 PM
Quote from: jedifunk on June 22, 2009, 09:01:57 PM
iphone in action! yeah baby!

i think that girl should have taken one with her iphone, too :)

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 22, 2009, 09:01:15 PM
Wish i coulda made it to the Alpine meet-up but apparently, my friends weren't as anxious to get to the lot hours before the show like I was  :-P

are those the friends that made you miss the first half of set I, night I???

i'd fire them for being my friends. ;)

Yes.... THOSE friends!  :frustrated:
Bring in the dude!

kellerb

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on June 22, 2009, 08:53:23 PM
JPhishman got the picture from Deer Creek... so i'm calling him out to get it on here....

Seriously, I demand proof that I met people.

Or am I some sort of paug-durden?

Caravan2001

JPhishman got the picture from Deer Creek... so i'm calling him out to get it on here....

but here's the biggest picture of us we got from Alpine.... not that big of a meet up, but jedifunk showed up later...
he's got a picture of that point in time.....

Did Tet bring a 15 person tent?  :lol: 

Also, I am calling out J.Phishman as well, because he has the Fox pix....

redrum

Quote from: caravan2001 on June 22, 2009, 09:43:42 PM

Also, I am calling out J.Phishman as well, because he has the Fox pix..

SER!
post 'em if ya got 'em.

+k to those that already did.
looks like u guys had a blast.

'Paug meetups 4LIFE.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

willsteele

Yeah I am quite certain I did not see any of yall.  I was trying to catch some zzzs in the green lot from 2 til about 4:30.  Made my way to get a t-shirt and onesie for the baby.  Listened to the soundcheck.  Went inside, ate and got my phish on hard.  But alas, no paugers were to be found on steele's scope. 

Sweet pics though.
I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

jephrey

Nice work guys, I also didn't see anyone out there and in a similar situation was bouncing around a bit in yellow lot not looking very hard.  No good reception to check the paug in the valley.  But I enjoyed the whole thing.  Fish side night 1 a few feet in front and to the right of the lawn speakers in front of awning 3, night 2 just to the left of where we could see past the tapers awning, pretty close to the front of the lawn.

I was right under yellow 1 night 1 and almost the front row of VIP the second, although I walked to Yellow3/5 for a most of pre-show.  Couple of big highlights show-wise!

If anyone was right side night 1, my buddy Justin took a spill down the hill going to concessions and planted his face in the mud.  Seemed like everyone was watching.  I spent Antelope helping him clean his shirt a bit...

will breathes, you've got wandering eyes  :-o

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Caravan2001

Here's one of JPhishman and PlayITLeo from the Fox....it's the only pic I got and it's from my phone....but it's still proof of the meetup!

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Kid in the Corner

What is that symbol on the Mike's Song shirt?  And who is that guy ( on the shirt)?  I just don't get it and I keep seeing it around..

antelope19

Quote from: Rip on June 23, 2009, 12:54:50 AM
What is that symbol on the Mike's Song shirt? 

I think it has something to do with Lost.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Play_It_Leo

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 22, 2009, 09:01:15 PM
Wish i coulda made it to the Alpine meet-up but apparently, my friends weren't as anxious to get to the lot hours before the show like I was  :-P

That was just how it went with my friends at DC. I hated missing all the paugers on the lot...
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

mattstick

Fun meet-up on Sunday.  I had a blast at Alpine and it's never been tougher to be at work come this morning...

Yes, that's a LOST-themed shirt, it's Daniel Faraday one of the characters from the recent season.

rowjimmy

Quote from: mattstick on June 23, 2009, 09:11:40 AM
Fun meet-up on Sunday.  I had a blast at Alpine and it's never been tougher to be at work come this morning...

Yes, that's a LOST-themed shirt, it's Daniel Faraday one of the characters from the recent season.

totally need that shirt...

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

mattstick

Love it.

I like how I co-ordinated holding the Bud Light while standing in front of the Bud Light sign.