News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

Quote from: guyforget on June 23, 2009, 08:10:48 PM
 Anyone want to take acid and ride the roller coasters @ Darien?

umm...

PhishPhan

Quote from: willsteele on June 23, 2009, 10:18:27 PM
Quote from: PhishPhan on June 23, 2009, 08:35:04 PM
Somewhat late to ask, but where were the Paugers on the lawn at Alpine. Just curious if I was any where near.

This pauger was in a seat in sec 201 very close to the lawn.  Glowrings kept zinging past my head very closely...  I thought that mbw might be behind me trying to V me in.  :P

My Sunday seat was in 201 but in the farthest row so I chose to sit in the lawn again.

gah

Quote from: guyforget on June 23, 2009, 08:10:48 PM
Meeting at shows is noting!   My soon-to-be-wife was a little apprehensive about my "these dudes from week4paug.net are gonna crash at our house in Asheville for 2 nights" pitch, but in the end she was happy to have goodabouthood and his buddy as our guests.  

Back in 2003 I got on a plane in Dayton, OH and got off in NYC, and was picked up by someone who didnt know me, and whom I didnt know (capt. obv!).  I had a blast on that Anniversary run, and I still see those dudes at shows today (thankfully there are shows!).  So, its like, you know...  someone did it for me, I can do it for someone else.  

Another dude from FurthurNET picked me up and took me to Hampton with him to meet up w/ my friends since the change of plans conflicted w/ my tourmate's finals schedule.  My friend had to meet us up in Mass. and I rode off into the sunset going to Hampton w/ some random strangers in a van w/ only bean bags in the back for me to sit on.  

Hicks could tell the story of how my friend and I picked him up at an airport and finished the "final" run together in 2004.  Dropped him back off at the airport on our way south from VT.  Same deal, just keep trying to help good people out like good people did for me.  

The very large majority of my Phish-related internet meetups have been very successful.  Stoked for Red Rocks and Merriweather meetups.  Anyone want to take acid and ride the roller coasters @ Darien?

Yeah, yeah, sweet fuckin blog.  

Ha ha, yeah, I could tell she seemed a little apprehensive at first, but I am glad we did that, and was saying to Uncle Eb while we were there, how cool it was that hanging with you all was like hanging with friends we'd always had, like friends from home, and people we'd always known, because essentially, that's what this all is. Meeting people that know us on a deeper level, on a way that we can instantly connect with that goes to our core. Its what I love about this community, and what makes this so special. BTW, Holly is a great gal, nothing but good wishes for a happy future for you two.

oh, and the darien offer....hmmm...... :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

JPhishman

Creek Setbreak meetup. I knew we were on the verge of a breakthrough with all that lightning goin on... Good times... "Where all the Paugers at?"  :lol:
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

JPhishman

Pre-Fox meetup w/ Caravan and Play it Leo..... These guys rock!

mbw

Quote from: JPhishman on June 24, 2009, 09:02:35 PM
Creek Setbreak meetup. I knew we were on the verge of a breakthrough with all that lightning goin on... Good times... "Where all the Paugers at?"  :lol:

in my defense, it was hot as shit  :-o

:edit:  i took the liberty of removing the redeye

if youre using ms photo manager, click edit picture, then resize

JPhishman

Just figured out how to export from iphoto

G. Augusto

::wtu:: = undercover brother?

::ub::

blatboom

willsteele

I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

WhatstheUse?

Heeellllz yeah.... I'm lookin' tan as hell in that pic!  Thank you Summer Phish tour!

Hey laaaadddiiess.....  :mrgreen:
Bring in the dude!

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Play_It_Leo

Nice look Terry. Now I'm not as upset about not making it to the setbreak meetup  :-P.

I was all the way at the opposite side of the lawn and my group got split up, so we had to wait around there for everybody to get together again before we decided what we were going to do about the lightening. The answer: get a better spot on the lawn while everybody cleared out  8-)
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

gah

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 25, 2009, 01:02:25 AM
Heeellllz yeah.... I'm lookin' tan as hell in that pic!  Thank you Summer Phish tour!

Hey laaaadddiiess.....  :mrgreen:

:-D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.