News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fauxpaxfauxreal

you just noticed that mbw?

I was wondering why that happened, earlier.

mbw

Hicks

yeah apparently he's not the gallery mod anymore so he gets the stealies.

And as someone who's about to join "the other band" it's something that should probably be addressed.

I mean it was cool when RJ only had them, but for those of us that aren't really into the GD it seems kinda poseur-y.   
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

antelope19

Quote from: Hicks on August 10, 2009, 11:11:12 PM

And as someone who's about to join "the other band" it's something that should probably be addressed.

I mean it was cool when RJ only had them, but for those of us that aren't really into the GD it seems kinda poseur-y.

:x Who you callin' "poseur-y"?   :-D
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

blatboom

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on August 10, 2009, 11:06:31 PM

I noticed it a few minutes ago but just figured it had always been like that, that's how stoned I am.

antelope19

Quote from: blatboom on August 10, 2009, 11:13:40 PM
Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on August 10, 2009, 11:06:31 PM

I noticed it a few minutes ago but just figured it had always been like that, that's how stoned I am.

:-o   :lol: 

fauxpaxfauxreal

blatboom

you should be able to pick the band.

Hicks

Quote from: antelope19 on August 10, 2009, 11:12:30 PM

:x Who you callin' "poseur-y"?   :-D

heh, how about some moe.s for you?   :wtu:

Quote from: blatboom on August 10, 2009, 11:17:22 PM

you should be able to pick the band.

I'll take four of these guys please:

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

antelope19

blatboom

guyforget

antelope's credentials were revoked while his account was under siege earlier today.  while gallery moderator doesnt have many credentials (to be honest, i dont even know wtf a gallery moderator moderates, but i guess the gallery got broken about the same time i started posting more frequently), i figured id disable them anyway. 

i guess the default group for people who clear 10K is to get in the other band.  we can change that so its just rj's. 
-AD_

fauxpaxfauxreal

guyforget

Other Band = RJ's

10K = ICCULUS

-AD_

fauxpaxfauxreal

I can now go to sleep with a clear conscience.

Thank ye, guy forget.