News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyforget

That musta been in the new Simpsons.  I havent watched any new episodes for nearly a decade, Id bet. 

But, all Im getting from that image and your post is that the dolphins (not the Miami variety, or...  maybe?) are in on the terror plot w/ JPhishman.  Their laser eyeballs could be squarely focused on all of the secrets in your brain in any one of those photos, antelop19.  Next time youre in JPhishman's camp w/ a dolphin painting or tapestry around, you better put on your tinfoil cap.  Just sayin, our national security could depend on it. 

-AD_

antelope19

Quote from: guyforget on August 12, 2009, 10:53:59 AM
That musta been in the new Simpsons.  I havent watched any new episodes for nearly a decade, Id bet. 

But, all Im getting from that image and your post is that the dolphins (not the Miami variety, or...  maybe?) are in on the terror plot w/ JPhishman.  Their laser eyeballs could be squarely focused on all of the secrets in your brain in any one of those photos, antelop19.  Next time youre in JPhishman's camp w/ a dolphin painting or tapestry around, you better put on your tinfoil cap.  Just sayin, our national security could depend on it.

Noted.

So perhaps JPHishman is a dolphin?  He's just hiding in a humans body, waiting for the most opportune time to jump out and take over the world? 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

guyforget

Quote from: antelope19 on August 12, 2009, 10:57:52 AM

Noted.

So perhaps JPHishman is a dolphin?  He's just hiding in a humans body, waiting for the most opportune time to jump out and take over the world? 

-AD_

antelope19

Quote from: guyforget on August 12, 2009, 11:01:14 AM

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /u40/maynard/upload/25993312.explodehead.gif on this server.

guyforget

-AD_

Hicks

I probably sat in front of that painting for over an hour and I gotta say I have no recollection of it!    :lol:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

guyforget

Quote from: Hicks on August 12, 2009, 11:39:24 AM
I probably sat in front of that painting for over an hour and I gotta say I have no recollection of it!    :lol:

terrorist dolphin lobotomy'd
-AD_

gah

Quote from: antelope19 on August 12, 2009, 10:57:52 AM

Noted.

Ha ha ha! What's ridiculous was at the time, no one thought anything of it. But then later on, we were like, wait! Was there some sort of dolphin tapestry thing hanging there? What was it for? Never figured it out....JPhishman, you got some splainin to do.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

antelope19

Quote from: guyforget on August 12, 2009, 11:40:51 AM

terrorist dolphin lobotomy'd

:lol:

blatboom

first time I'm seeing it.

lope did you use the correct links from photobucket?  I'd like to get a better look at those shots.

antelope19

Quote from: blatboom on August 12, 2009, 01:32:43 PM

lope did you use the correct links from photobucket?  I'd like to get a better look at those shots.

I'm kinda new to the whole photobucket thing so probably not.  I'll try some of the others. 

blatboom

Quote from: antelope19 on August 12, 2009, 01:34:28 PM

I'm kinda new to the whole photobucket thing so probably not.  I'll try some of the others.

if you're using firefox, just right-click on the image and 'Copy Image Location', then paste.

Hicks

So what's the deal was it dropped in by someone just for the photo and then quickly removed?

JP what type of conspiracy to make us look like a bunch of new age douches is this?!!!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

antelope19

Nope, I see what happened.  In the upload section, I didn't see the size option.  Apparently, by not doing anything, it reduced them all to "medium" size or 320 x 240.

USERFAIL

Is it possible to increase the size of the pics now, or will I have to upload them all again?   :frustrated:

antelope19

reloading and will repost in a bit.