News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

antelope19

Quote from: blatboom on August 12, 2009, 02:02:25 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on August 12, 2009, 02:00:12 PM
reloading and will repost in a bit.

ouch.  you da man

eh, it's my own fault for not paying attention. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

JPhishman

Quote from: antelope19 on August 12, 2009, 10:40:12 AM
Quote from: guyforget on August 12, 2009, 10:39:19 AM
Whats the story w/ that dolphin painting?  Were things looking too masculine around the RV?

:lol:

I thought it complemented Hicks' Bear shirt quite well.

Paging JPHishman for an explanation.....
Damn, I really thought we were gonna get away with that too......
Well we were rollin 6 deep and only one of the 6 was a female so we pretty much gave her license to decorate as she felt was appropriate. By the time I realized that the dolphin eyes were following me I was like Ray Stantz staring into the Vigo painting in GBII. So I briefly became an evil dolphin on saturday night and did quite a bit of flopping around until I took more acid, which combined with a sunrise Reba and brought me back from the dark side. So don't worry guys, you can trust me..... and when you see a few dolphins running around at Festy 8......well, let's just say a night in their fins is sometimes just what the doctor ordered.
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

JPhishman

Same deal, but hopefully bigger....

gah

Quote from: JPhishman on August 12, 2009, 06:25:46 PM
Whats the story w/ that dolphin painting?  Were things looking too masculine around the RV?

Well we were rollin 6 deep and only one of the 6 was a female so we pretty much gave her license to decorate as she felt was appropriate. By the time I realized that the dolphin eyes were following me I was like Ray Stantz staring into the Vigo painting in GBII. So I briefly became an evil dolphin on saturday night and did quite a bit of flopping around until I took more acid, which combined with a sunrise Reba and brought me back from the dark side. So don't worry guys, you can trust me..... and when you see a few dolphins running around at Festy 8......well, let's just say a night in their fins is sometimes just what the doctor ordered.

I'm so confused!  :? :lol: It's ok though. Explanation was that the lady friend got to decorate. That's cool. Tell her about our wolf (and robot) obsession though for next time.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Hicks

Quote from: goodabouthood on August 12, 2009, 10:36:53 PM

I'm so confused!  :? :lol: It's ok though. Explanation was that the lady friend got to decorate. That's cool. Tell her about our wolf (and robot) obsession though for next time.

+k for Vigo content though.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

JPhishman

Quote from: Hicks on August 12, 2009, 10:43:31 PM
Quote from: goodabouthood on August 12, 2009, 10:36:53 PM

+k for Vigo content though.

GBL

Yes, these were posted so everyone could see..
If this is love, I'm never going home..

antelope19

Alright, lets try this again!

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

inourdr

Quote from: GBL on August 12, 2009, 11:39:35 PM
Yes, these were posted so everyone could see..

The last shot is great!

Caravan2001

sweet pix folks....looks like good times!  Seeing them is getting me pumped for Indio!

redrum

so much for the lawn group shot  :roll:

we even had 2 blankets and a party of 7 on the lawn b4 me n mbird hit the pav for 2nd set.
but we rolled in way too close to showtime to plan anything out.

plus the only free time we had b4 the show was spent trying to connect phishy69 & inourdr for their tix exchange.
cuz phishy doesn't have a cell phone. i guess he "READ THE BOOK!!!" no iphones allowed!!!!  :lol:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

redrum

It's phishy69. He's my cousin's friend. they're both from canada and we met last summer @ an allmans greatwoods show.
I introduced him to the paug right when we met and (I think) he's been hooked ever since.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: redrum on August 15, 2009, 03:12:07 PM

It's phishy69. He's my cousin's friend. they're both from canada and we met last summer @ an allmans greatwoods show.
I introduced him to the paug right when we met and (I think) he's been hooked ever since.

cool thanks, it's nice to connect faces w/ paugers  :-)
Bring in the dude!