News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

guyforget

Quote from: shoreline99 on August 21, 2009, 10:27:46 AM
I believe that's FAILE.

Yeah, I was gonna use that but I didnt want to confuse people, because Im sure everyone here knows about the international [Street] Artist's Collective out of Brooklyn called "FAILE." 
-AD_

kellerb

Quote from: guyforget on August 21, 2009, 10:32:44 AM
Quote from: shoreline99 on August 21, 2009, 10:27:46 AM
I believe that's FAILE.

Yeah, I was gonna use that but I didnt want to confuse people, because Im sure everyone here knows about the international [Street] Artist's Collective out of Brooklyn called "FAILE."

In Canadae, they are known as FAILEE

guyforget

I like the spelling of "Canadae."

It makes me think about ice cream. 

Mmmmmm, Sundaes. 
-AD_

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Undermind

Quote from: guyforget on August 21, 2009, 10:02:28 AM
I have a large group of friends who went to Toronto for a rave instead of Big Cypress.  I remind them of FAIL all the time.

I went to Max Creek at the Connecticut Expo (which is where I parked for the Hartford Phish show) instead of Big Cypress, but it was due to work and funds.  I had a great night, but I obviously wanted to be in Floridae.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Undermind on August 21, 2009, 02:35:32 PM
I have a large group of friends who went to Toronto for a rave instead of Big Cypress.  I remind them of FAIL all the time.

I went to Max Creek at the Connecticut Expo (which is where I parked for the Hartford Phish show) instead of Big Cypress, but it was due to work and funds.  I had a great night, but I obviously wanted to be in Floridae.
I had spent all my money on a trip down to Portland, ME to catch the 2 Phish shows at the State Arena only to find out that my wife was going to try to send me to the Cypress shows for Christmas (if we could afford it).  :frustrated: Oh well, I really enjoyed the Portland shows so I don't beat myself up about it too much.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

whatapiper

Quote from: Phishy69 on August 21, 2009, 02:58:53 PM
Quote from: Undermind on August 21, 2009, 02:35:32 PM

I had spent all my money on a trip down to Portland, ME to catch the 2 Phish shows at the State Arena only to find out that my wife was going to try to send me to the Cypress shows for Christmas (if we could afford it).  :frustrated: Oh well, I really enjoyed the Portland shows so I don't beat myself up about it too much.

we cant live in hindsight, cuz man, i should have seen ALL four RR, hartford, SPAC, hampton 1, 12/31/95..........
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

redrum

don't think i ever posted this spy shot from red rocks.

*first time meets disco
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

VA $l!m

dude that hill from teh up north lot was brutal. i totally busted my ass more than once tryin to run down that sh--.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

inourdr

Quote from: VA slim on August 26, 2009, 07:00:35 PM
dude that hill from teh up north lot was brutal. i totally busted my ass more than once tryin to run down that sh--.

Thats what the stairs are for.  :-D

messengerbird

More Gorge pics.... wish i was still there

Blat and Mbird

Hicks and Blat
Blat had lost his license the day before. Thankfully he found it at lost and found. Otherwise he may still be at the Gorge. Only at a Phish lot would someone be so kind.
Central part of town, I'm going down

Quote from: Phishy69 on January 05, 2010, 11:12:04 PM
A match made in Gamehenge  :-D

rowjimmy

Lost his license, huh?

Shocking.
:-P

Igbo

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 26, 2009, 10:14:59 PM
Lost his license, huh?

Shocking.
:-P