News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Game of Thrones

Started by cactusfan, December 07, 2010, 03:50:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

WillBreathes

If I watched smoke monster come out of woman, I would want more than just my fingers chopped off.
tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

mistercharlie

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on April 23, 2012, 08:49:33 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on April 23, 2012, 07:31:06 PM
Quote from: emayPhishyMD on April 23, 2012, 04:43:27 PM
Quote from: V00D00BR3W on April 23, 2012, 10:25:15 AM
4 for 4
3rd'd

That's my Season 2 Incest Tracker, just so y'all know.
Ah, I see. The young Lanester cousin.

Still the season is 4 for 4 on good episodes, it just happens to be the same ratio of incest in episodes.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

Quote from: WillBreathes on April 23, 2012, 10:20:55 PM
If I watched smoke monster come out of woman, I would want more than just my fingers chopped off.

So that's how The Man In Black finally got off the island, smuggled in the vagina of a red witch.

VDB

Quote from: mistercharlie on April 24, 2012, 04:29:06 AM
Quote from: V00D00BR3W on April 23, 2012, 08:49:33 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on April 23, 2012, 07:31:06 PM
Quote from: emayPhishyMD on April 23, 2012, 04:43:27 PM
Quote from: V00D00BR3W on April 23, 2012, 10:25:15 AM
4 for 4
3rd'd

That's my Season 2 Incest Tracker, just so y'all know.
Ah, I see. The young Lanester cousin.

Still the season is 4 for 4 on good episodes, it just happens to be the same ratio of incest in episodes.

I concur.
Is this still Wombat?

Lifeboy

I haven't read anything from this thread, in case of spoilers, but I just wanted to say that I finished season one last night, and...... whoa....  :crazy:

Great fucking show.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

tet

wow tonight's episode was the best yet...  just amazing moments.  i almost don't care how good or different the books are because this is awesome television.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Lifeboy

I'm caught up with every episode up to tonights and it took hardly any time at all. Once I started, I couldn't stop. It's just an all-around phenomenal show.

I just downloaded tonights episode.

fucking PSYCHED.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

mehead

Quote from: tet on May 13, 2012, 11:25:20 PM
wow tonight's episode was the best yet...  just amazing moments. 

exactly what I said when it was after...only 2 epidodes left?   :frustrated:

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

emay

I am excited to see where these other two episodes go, there have been the same problems for the past like 2-3 episodes with no resolution. These next two are going to be pretty big episodes I think. Still reading the first book so I havent ruined any surprises yet.

cactusfan

emay

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
awesome!

cactusfan

rowjimmy

Martin better get his ass back to the typewriter...