News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

!!!NBA!!!

Started by VA $l!m, February 22, 2012, 10:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Quote from: VA $l!m on March 25, 2018, 09:33:28 PM
Blazers might be my team for this years playoffs.
Though i'm mostly rooting for anyone but the Cavs and Rockets.

You should probably put a plan B in place for when we flame out in the second round as usual. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VA $l!m

only a few games left and the western conference standings from 3-9 in completel flux. its crazy town out there.  :crazy:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

VA $l!m

K, Cavs escape 1st round.
Indy had multiple opportunities in the series but lack of experience keeps them from pulling out game 7.
--this Cavs team is garbage though. Bron has to score 45 a game for them to win.
the Raps should absolutely decimate this team. Like 5 games tops.
If they cant take care of business this year they need to fire everyone from the top down.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: VA $l!m on April 29, 2018, 03:57:44 PM
Indy had multiple opportunities in the series but lack of experience keeps them from pulling out game 7.
--this Cavs team is garbage though. Bron has to score 45 a game for them to win.
If they cant take care of business this year they need to fire everyone from the top down.

I hate to say it but you may be right.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

emay

Quote from: VA $l!m on April 29, 2018, 03:57:44 PM

yeah its tough watching this cavs team, they are barely pulling through. Lebron literally needs to play the whole game for them to get the W.

mattstick

VA $l!m

id really like to see Raps-Sixers & GSW-Rockets in the Conference finals. I think both would be epic series.

Hicks

Yeah GS/Houston is gonna be a great series, unfortunately looks like the West Semis will be pretty much snoozeville with both GS and Houston coasting.  But in the East Philly/Boston has the potential to be entertaining.

Also,
Quote from: Hicks on February 08, 2018, 05:17:40 PM
As for the cavs, they are in straight desperation mode, LOLeBron.

But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VA $l!m

smfh, Raptors are cursed.
fucking ridiculous that game 1.
they got so fucking tight as the game went on.
misssed like 14/15 shots at end of 4th into overtime. bunch of bunnies too.
IDK, CLeveland is so bummy right now, i still give the Raps a chance, but i've said it every year for the last 3 years that they need to fire Casey. I think he's a really nice guy but its just painfully obvious he cant get this teams heads in the right space to beat LEbron.

Buffalo Budd

Absolutely painful to watch, total choke fest.  :shakehead:

mattstick

So many missed shots down the stretch, so many.

Turns out relying on Valencunias and Van Fleet to hit game winning shots just isn't a sound strategy.

Some of the offensive sets were brutal, come out of a time out and DeRozan just tries to dribble with no help into the paint?  I don't usually agree with blaming Casey but that's always been one area of weakness, late in the game there is no offensive imagination.

Raptors will adjust the defence and win Game 2 but the games in Cleveland will be really tough.

Hicks

Damn, huge win by the Jazz, we got a series on our hands! 

Mitchell is the man, hope he wins ROY as he deserves it.  But man Ingles, Crowder and Gobert all bringin it too!

Ingles especially has been really impressive in his improvement this year, dude is emerging as a serious offensive threat. 

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Hicks on May 03, 2018, 02:10:01 AM
Damn, huge win by the Jazz, we got a series on our hands! 

Mitchell is the man, hope he wins ROY as he deserves it.  But man Ingles, Crowder and Gobert all bringin it too!

Ingles especially has been really impressive in his improvement this year, dude is emerging as a serious offensive threat.

Mitchell grabbing his own rebound and slamming was bad ass.
He's gonna have a bright future in the league.

VA $l!m

i really like this Jazz team. Real shame Rubio had to go out right before this series.
Unbelievable job by Mitchell adjusting to a completely different role on the fly as a rookie after that  injury.
Pretty aweome watching them run the Rockets own offense against them last night. Basically running Mitchell in the Harden role.