News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Happy Star Wars Day!

Started by khalpin, May 04, 2009, 09:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Minor

My students came in today and told me "happy star wars day" and I just smiled.  Apparently I compare a lot literature stuff to Star Wars in different ways...

Happy star wars day!

mistercharlie

May the fourth be with you all!

Got my tiny light saber packed and ready to bother people with today.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

may the 4th be with you !

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

twatts

Rocked the Star Wars t-shirt yesterday... 

I got many compliments...

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

May the Fourth be with you!!!

mistercharlie

May the 4th be with eveyone. Sporting my Imperial Fishman Donut socks and getting ready to watch Solo in the batcave.

kellerb

tet

Quote from: mistercharlie on May 04, 2020, 09:32:38 AM
May the 4th be with eveyone. Sporting my Imperial Fishman Donut socks and getting ready to watch Solo in the batcave.
I really liked Solo... not on the same level as Rogue One, but it was really an entertaining watch and a pretty fun movie.  wasn't expecting a lot so maybe that's why I had no complaints?
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

mistercharlie

Quote from: tet on May 04, 2020, 09:48:36 AM
Quote from: mistercharlie on May 04, 2020, 09:32:38 AM
I really liked Solo... not on the same level as Rogue One, but it was really an entertaining watch and a pretty fun movie.  wasn't expecting a lot so maybe that's why I had no complaints?
I dig it. I chose it for today becaus the wife hated it and has no interest in watching it again. She's working upstairs and I get to start today right.

mistercharlie

May the 4th be with you!

mopper_smurf

New trailer for all you Star Wars geeks.

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

emay

Sick! May the fourth be with you!