News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

07/31 - Red Rocks - Morrison, CO - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by rowjimmy, August 01, 2009, 01:42:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

2009-07-31
Red Rocks Amphitheater. Morrison, CO

Set 1: Runaway Jim, Chalk Dust Torture, Bathtub Gin, Time Turns Elastic, Lawn Boy, Water in the Sky, Stealing Time From the Faulty Plan, Split Open and Melt

Set 2: Drowned> Crosseyed and Painless> Joy, Tweezer> Backwards Down the Numberline> Fluffhead*> Piper> A Day in the Life

Encore: Suzy Greenberg**> Tweezer Reprise

*Unfinished
**Crosseyed and Painless Tease

PhishPhan

mistercharlie

Looking forward to tomorrow morning. I hope Taylorc get's it up as fast as he did last night.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Undermind

I've got to be up at 7 to drive 3 hours north to the land of no internet.  Everybody enjoy the rest of Red Rocks->Shoreline->Gorge1.  I'll see you next Saturday night,  It's been real!
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

PhishPhan

Quote from: Undermind on August 01, 2009, 01:46:44 AM
I've got to be up at 7 to drive 3 hours north to the land of no internet.  Everybody enjoy the rest of Red Rocks->Shoreline->Gorge1.  I'll see you next Saturday night,  It's been real!

It's been real, it's been fun, but it ain't been real fun!

mistercharlie

Quote from: Undermind on August 01, 2009, 01:46:44 AM
I've got to be up at 7 to drive 3 hours north to the land of no internet.  Everybody enjoy the rest of Red Rocks->Shoreline->Gorge1.  I'll see you next Saturday night,  It's been real!
Missing the rest of the Rocks run....ouch. if you set your torrent downloader to rss the show tonight on etree you might have it when you wake up. it was up at 3:45 last night.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Gumbo72203

oh my....

UNFINISHED FLUFFHEAD?!?!?!?!?  INTO PIPER?!?!?!?!?!?!    oh fuck me a duck and call me silly.

"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

mistercharlie

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on August 01, 2009, 01:57:48 AM
oh my....

UNFINISHED FLUFFHEAD?!?!?!?!?  INTO PIPER?!?!?!?!?!?!    oh fuck me a duck and call me silly.

who-dang them's some fancy explitives

Phreezer

:phish: :syf: :phish: :syf: :phish:

Declan

woot woot.... they are liking joy and piper in the second set..
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

mistercharlie

Quote from: Phreezer on August 01, 2009, 02:27:28 AM
looks like a great show, can't wait to hear the tapes
Tapes? what is this the nineteen ninety's. I can't wait to hear the Flac's. 8-)

No seriously, you're dead on. Set II look's fire. +k for me razzin' you. :beers: I'm three sheets to the wind so to speak.

Caravan2001

Sick show!  back at the hotee macking on some food.....sick second set, stealing time ruled face...

mistercharlie

Quote from: caravan2001 on August 01, 2009, 02:47:06 AM
Sick show!  back at the hotee macking on some food.....sick second set, stealing time ruled face...
really? Stealing Time was jammed out? I love the tune and would love to hear an amazing version in the morning.

edit: just noticed the h3tty spelling of hotel. +k.

thechad

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock