News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Umphrey was bad ass tonight.

Started by Moses Yastrzemski, March 28, 2009, 02:05:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ri©h

Quote from: Hicks on March 28, 2009, 05:03:10 PM
How would you describe the ass other than bad?

Male of female?

Hairy or smooth?

Small or large?

Classic.  :lol:

+k for the laugh!

khalpin

Quote from: G. Augusto on March 28, 2009, 05:08:10 PM
Me?
A large, smooth female ass is pretty badass.
a
Yet a large, hairy female ass.....not quite so pretty.

The Ghost

I beleive in reference to Umpreys Mcgee... The ass would most likely be a large, smooth and smelly ass...

Hicks

All this ass talk is making we want to catch a SCI show!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

fauxpaxfauxreal

blatboom

danje

When I saw Umphrey's, the most entertaining part was watching this 15 year old in front of me rocking the eff out on air guitar for literally the whole show.

Phreezer

huge UM fan. see them as much as possible. anyone going to the dekalb show next week?
:phish: :syf: :phish: :syf: :phish:

kellerb

Quote from: danje on March 29, 2009, 12:34:36 AM
When I saw Umphrey's, the most entertaining part was watching this 15 year old in front of me rocking the eff out on air guitar for literally the whole show.

I do look young for 30

sophist

Quote from: blatboom on March 29, 2009, 12:12:21 AM
Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on March 28, 2009, 11:53:01 PM
Quote from: Hicks on March 28, 2009, 11:51:16 PM
All this ass talk is making we want to catch a SCI show!

Phan?

Kang?
I'm surprised you didn't attach that photo.  Blat, we need to talk buddy.  You've been slacking with the photos as of late. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!