News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/10 - Harvey's Outdoor Theatre- Lake Tahoe, NV - Post-Show Discussion/Review

Started by mistercharlie, August 11, 2011, 01:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

08/10/2011
Harvey's Outdoor Theatre
Lake Tahoe, NV

Soundcheck:
Guy Forget, My Soul

Set I:
Dogs Stole Things, Stealing Time From The Faulty Plan, Poor Heart, Alaska, Halley's Comet > It's Ice > When The Circus Comes, Ya Mar, Stash, Funky Bitch, Instant Karma, Run Like An Antelope

Set II:
Down With Disease -> Runaway Jim > Ghost -> Golden Age -> Also Sprach Zarathustra * -> Sneakin' Sally Through the Alley, Guyute, Wading in the Velvet Sea, You Enjoy Myself

Encore:
Show of Life, Good Times Bad Times

Notes:
The first three songs of the first set are a theft trio.
Pop Goes The Weasel teased before DWD.
* with Golden Age teases

last Dogs Stole Things 07/12/2003
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Caravan2001

Guy Forget soundcheck.....awesome.....wonder if they will bust it out.....

Gundo

DoW

please remove all the ">"'s until they start pre-planing setlists
think there was one decent segue tonight.  not good enough for that many segue notations
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

mistercharlie

The Stash had some nice spots, I really liked Jim, and the post-ghost jam was pretty rad. Now it's time for bed.  :tte:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Undermind

descent show overall.  Would put it in the middle of the 2011 pack somewhere.  Ghost and Jim had a lot of momentum, but didn't go far enough imo.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mistercharlie

Quote from: bvaz on August 11, 2011, 01:37:03 AM
please remove all the ">"'s until they start pre-planing setlists
think there was one decent segue tonight.  not good enough for that many segue notations

I differentiate between > and -> and also have a ~>.
> is for one song ending and the next beginning in its finishing notes.
-> is for an actual segue
and
~> is for a Horse Force

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

runawayjimbo

Personally, that was a pretty hard crash back to reality after last night.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

mbw

lol.  Set 2 raged.  The paug crew was 10 ft back dead center.  Fuck yeah.

rowjimmy

Buffalo Budd

The 1st set sounded pretty on point with short versions of most of the songs.  2nd set looks pretty decent as well.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on August 11, 2011, 01:59:48 AM
lol.  Set 2 raged.  The paug crew was 10 ft back dead center.  Fuck yeah.

I had my eyes peeled for a Scotty fro or a Terry dome in the crowd. On a side note my favorite member of Phish is Terry Anesthesia.

Caravan2001

rowjimmy