News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

09/14 - Champlain Valley Exposition - Essex Junction, VT - Post-Show Discussion

Started by rowjimmy, September 14, 2011, 11:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

birdman

Quote from: Superfreakie on September 19, 2011, 02:12:46 AM
Quote from: kellerb on September 18, 2011, 07:54:14 PM
Quote from: emayPhishyMD on September 18, 2011, 06:09:13 PM
Me and  :wtu:'s crew from Boston got pretty close for the second set, before we were stopped by a puddle in the middle of the field.

Which puddle, superfreakie or '92?

Not I. Me, Birdman and his bro were cutting up a rug back by the SBD, and it was hard to leave when moist glittery girl on girl hot tub action was being offered.
Truth
Paug FTMFW!

sunrisevt

:clap: Great to meet you too, SF!

You know you're tripping hard when you look at the Holmes brothers and see moist glittery girls...

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

sophist

Quote from: sunrisevt on September 19, 2011, 07:25:02 AM
:clap: Great to meet you too, SF!

You know you're tripping hard when you look at the Holmes brothers and see moist glittery girls...
Well Wendell does have that sort of bod, so it seems reasonable to me. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

sophist

Quote from: birdman on September 19, 2011, 08:38:54 AM
/backs slowly away from thread
::switches to facebook::
::locks office door::

Okay, even I can't finish this joke.   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :evil:
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

ph92

Quote from: sophist on September 19, 2011, 10:25:58 AM
Quote from: birdman on September 19, 2011, 08:38:54 AM
/backs slowly away from thread
::switches to facebook::
::locks office door::

Okay, even I can't finish this joke.   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :evil:
Pussy :evil:
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

emay

Superfreakie

I'm surprised few people realized or have pointed out that the back half jam in this DWD (where Trey is slashing rhythm as Mike solos) is based on MJ's Billy Jean. It's pretty much the same root, with a slight variation in time.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

GBL

Quote from: Superfreakie on October 03, 2011, 07:16:18 PM
I'm surprised few people realized or have pointed out that the back half jam in this DWD (where Trey is slashing rhythm as Mike solos) is based on MJ's Billy Jean. It's pretty much the same root, with a slight variation in time.

It's because no one has actually listened to this show, besides you of course..
If this is love, I'm never going home..

emay

Quote from: Superfreakie on October 03, 2011, 07:16:18 PM

Yeah, was talking about that Carini > Dwd > Slave all night and couple days after. Made the trip worth it for me...the slave is beautiful.

anthrax

Thrillhouse

Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

VDB

Is that the soundcheck jam where Mike can be heard saying "give me a tape of that"? If so, that would explain it.
Is this still Wombat?