News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

9/1 - Dick's Sporting Goods Park- Denver, CO- Live Setlist Thread

Started by PIE-GUY, September 01, 2013, 10:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Marmar

I dunno how I feel about this set.....

There are moments where they are firing on all 4, but then there are songs like Rift that were just......played......

Sure it was tight, but there was NO Trey solo at all....no statement....nothing.....just, 2 notes then hit the composed section.

dunno....not that the playing is "bad" at all.....but Trey seems afraid to take a ride......

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Marmar

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Marmar

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

Bobafett

This is the longest I've listened to a 3.0 Bowie outside of in person.  Not missing a thing.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Marmar

Ya...nothin special about that Bowie at all...just time filler.....

Bobafett

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.