News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Vinyl

Started by tet, May 03, 2008, 10:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Neal Casal has been moved to a reg. release.

justjezmund

mine is supposed to be here friday so im good.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

mistercharlie

Quote from: justjezmund on November 25, 2015, 11:08:06 PM
mine is supposed to be here friday so im good.

Let me know when you get yours. I just grabbed it at my local shop and it had an 'RSD Exclusive' sticker on the front and the back of the record says "Limited Edition of 5000".

I'm wondering if there isn't the initial print run of 5000 and then another run of an unlimited amount.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Got an extra Neal Casal just in case it turns out to be hard to find, hit me up if you need it.   Both had RSD stickers and said limited to 5000 on them. 

Got this sweet poster with one of them. 

Awesome sale (non RSD) vinyl at one spot I hit, got DCFC, Hot Chip, Chem Bros new albums for $20 each and new GYBE for $18 and an S Carey EP for $7. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mattstick

Called a bunch of local shops about Circles Around The Sun / Interludes for the Dead and they're all   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mattstick

Quote from: mattstick on November 27, 2015, 02:17:18 PM

Called a bunch of local shops about Circles Around The Sun / Interludes for the Dead and they're all   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Called every store I know of in Toronto, seems like only one copy landed here... :(

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mattstick

Thanks, I paid way too much (US dollars AND Int'l shipping) but I know it's en route now.

August

Picked up Ween and Wake Up to Find Out for $49!
Brookvale had all previous RSD leftovers for 50% off including a ton of the GD and MSG boxes.
Steal!

August

Quote from: Hicks on November 27, 2015, 01:31:33 PM
Got an extra Neal Casal just in case it turns out to be hard to find, hit me up if you need it.   Both had RSD stickers and said limited to 5000 on them. 

Awesome sale (non RSD) vinyl at one spot I hit, got DCFC, Hot Chip, Chem Bros new albums for $20 each and new GYBE for $18 and an S Carey EP for $7.

Super moon EP or is there a S. Carey RSD title?

Hicks

Quote from: August on November 27, 2015, 02:46:33 PM
Quote from: Hicks on November 27, 2015, 01:31:33 PM

Super moon EP or is there a S. Carey RSD title?

Yeah Supermoon.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

August

Cool. Nice companion to Range of Light if you have that one.
Also got me a copy of Sigur Rós - Takk today.  8-)

blatboom

my sigur ros - takk RE finally arrived from Bull Moose. gorgeous sleeve and the etched 3rd 10" is sick! should have got ( ) as well.. soon. takk is not a fav anymore though still amazing

rowjimmy

Scored and older Quilt 7" EP yesterday. Also found a minty copy of The New Porongraphers' "Challengers" on the cheap.
Love that album so much. I've listened to it three times since getting it home.

August

Quote from: blatboom on November 29, 2015, 10:19:04 AM
my sigur ros - takk RE finally arrived from Bull Moose. gorgeous sleeve and the etched 3rd 10" is sick! should have got ( ) as well.. soon. takk is not a fav anymore though still amazing

I agree with almost everything you wrote except for the wrong part.
But that packaging and PRESSING is gorgeous.
One thing with SR LPs is that the pressings are a crap shoot.
For the music they play, you really want a silent copy and that's usually hard to come by for some reason.
But this Takk RE is 100% flawless.