News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Mr. C's Phish Mix Thread

Started by mistercharlie, February 06, 2010, 01:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

I like putting together mixes of Phish just jamming. I've noticed that others like these as well. Now mine aren't as good as rj's but I still like them, so I started this thread to share my mixes with all of you.

Here's the second mix I ever made:

[smg id=39 type=av]

Download Here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/mdfze11gmgeb8fv

Some of you may have already heard this before, I seeded it over on etree a couple years ago.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

Here's the latest one I finished up today while relaxing and enjoying a few Centennial IPA's.

[smg id=100 type=av]

Download Here

Let's see if you can figure out where all the jams come from.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

hesthemamba

nice mix man, what's playing at around 48-50 min in for the second mix you ever made? i dig much.
He was a naked pa.

mistercharlie

Quote from: hesthemamba on February 07, 2010, 10:34:13 AM
nice mix man, what's playing at around 48-50 min in for the second mix you ever made? i dig much.

That would be the Stash from 07-02-1997. If you've never heard that show run to etree and try and grab it!!!

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Mistercharlie on February 07, 2010, 10:42:32 AM
If you've never heard that show run to etree and try and grab it!!!
qft

Get on it MAMBA!!
Bring in the dude!

rowjimmy

That would be the Stash from 07-02-1997. If you've never heard that show run to etree and try and grab it!!!

Love that Stash... it opens my Stash mix.

mistercharlie

Here's The mix I made of the first leg of Summer Tour '09.

[smg id=523 type=av]

Download Here

Quote from: Mistercharlie on July 03, 2009, 02:16:25 AM
I had today off, the house to myself, a bottle of vodka in the freezer, a bag of smoke and a tour fulla great Phish music. So I decided to put together my own mix of east coast summer tour '09. I stayed away from any of the jams used in McGrupp's 3.0 mix so as to keep it fresh. :-D

YEM 06-18
Boogie On 06-16
Tweezer 06-07
Piper 06-21
Destiny Unbound 05-31
DWD 06-18
Meatstick 06-04
Wolfman's Brother 06-12
YEM 06-04
YEM 05-31
Twist 06-05
Timber 06-02
Ghost 06-20
Tweezer 06-19
Bathtub Gin 06-14
Undermind 06-10

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 07, 2010, 05:09:17 PM

Sounds like that Jam preceeding the stash opens up the first mix too.

fauxpaxfauxreal

In the first mix, what is the jam at 19:00?  That is sweet, and I don't think I have it yet.

mopper_smurf

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 07, 2010, 05:09:17 PM

The Paradiso Stash! Greatest Stash ever. I was there :rockout: It's ok to be jealous  :-D
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

fauxpaxfauxreal

You mean "the second greatest stash ever".

The 11/14/95 one blows this one clean out of the water.  Especially since they never ended the Paradiso Stash.  That's really awesome that you were there, however.

mistercharlie

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on February 09, 2010, 01:26:44 AM
In the first mix, what is the jam at 19:00?  That is sweet, and I don't think I have it yet.

That would be the Deer Creek Cities!! 08-10-97 Set II of that show is just Redonkulously good!

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: Mistercharlie on February 09, 2010, 08:55:26 AM
Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on February 09, 2010, 01:26:44 AM

That would be the Deer Creek Cities!! 08-10-97 Set II of that show is just Redonkulously good!

Oh snap!  Ok.  Yeah, that shit is good.  I had a copy on tape, but I think I thought the Good Times Bad Times was too spacy or whatever.  I'll have to reaquaint myself with it.  I liked parts of your first mix, but when you just played almost all of the jam from 7/2/97's "Stash", I lost interest.  I know you just like that jam a lot, but you put too much of it on there at once.  I got bored at that point.  The first half of the mix was pretty damn good.

mistercharlie

Here's a mix of some YEM's that I made last night while drinking and playing around with a new mixing program I picked up. I hadn't intended for other people to hear this one, but I liked the way that it turned out so here it is.

[smg id=727 type=av]

Download Here

mistercharlie

So... I'm playing around with this new program and am having fun, but I'm coming up with nothing that I'm really happy with mixwise. Any ideas of jams that need to bee strung together?

Think Ghost 08-02-98.