News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

IN MEMORIAM KRISTY MANNING

Started by G. Augusto, April 29, 2009, 08:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newleaf

rest in peace kristy!

as a child who suffered through a year and a half battle of cancer with my mom... i know it has no choice but to make trey STRONGER!!!!
...was this in them trees... these are the things... they help my vision... seein' more things...

~ang

sls.stormyrider

vibes to Trey and the entire family

it goes without saying - cancer sux

RIP
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

newleaf

Quote from: slslbs on April 29, 2009, 10:10:19 PM

RIP

oh must def indeed!
...was this in them trees... these are the things... they help my vision... seein' more things...

~ang

newleaf

Quote from: redrum on April 29, 2009, 09:13:27 PM
Quote from: Blaise on April 29, 2009, 09:11:30 PM

Not to detract from this horrible news but I couldn't help but wonder what effect this would have on Trey, particularly his recovery. Horrible events such as this can lead someone in recovery in to rather dark places.

he's gonna stay clean to make her proud.

YOU CAN GUARANTEE IT!!!

~ang

Caravan2001

Quote from: slslbs on April 29, 2009, 10:10:19 PM

RIP

:-(

jephrey

That's really crummy.  Hope the Manning and Anastasio families keep their strength and hope.

~vibes~
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

cleech74

Quote from: jephrey on April 29, 2009, 11:24:53 PM
That's really crummy.  Hope the Manning and Anastasio families keep their strength and hope.

~vibes~
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

keeb333

Quote from: phg on April 29, 2009, 09:09:23 PM
::vibes to Trey and family::

Man, that sucks!!  Best wishes to the entire family. :-)

F'cking cancer! :x

rowjimmy

Sorry to see this.
Our thoughts go out to Trey and family.

sunrisevt

Indeed. I lost an uncle to lymphoma in 2002; he was 47 with three kids in high school and college. Ii's always sad, and it's a particular kind tragedy losing someone in mid-life.

Best thoughts and wishes to all of her family. Especially her children.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Mr Minor

Poster Nutbag

Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

fauxpaxfauxreal

SunriseVT, you went to UNC, correct?

Did you actually know Kristy?  I believe that I met her like once.

She lived in Carrboro, btw.

Definitely a sad day.  Kristy and Trey were very close.  At least he was sober when she passed.

:((

sunrisevt

Yeah, my wife and I lived there 2001-2005. One of her co-workers was basically best friends with Kristy, I think, and she was pointed out to me, but we never spoke. I think my wife might have met her at work or something, but she didn't mention it last night when I showed her the news, so maybe not.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.