News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

This is a tour for the ages!

Started by Hicks, August 10, 2015, 12:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marmar

That's what I'm sayin Bird.....

There is a weird tension that is visible at times.....it may not be the guys themselves, but there's something weird that is affecting them....you can see it at times in the vids, and it can certainly be heard at times.....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Hicks

Quote from: Hicks on August 10, 2015, 12:05:01 AM
It's a good time to be a phan dudes.

It's time for this thread to be bumped. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

Hicks

But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

whatapiper

Pinch me, so flooded with emotions over all of this, maybe we are just crazy but it's pretty wild how significant something like this is in most of our lives! It's not just one show, we have something really special happening...
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

kellerb

Quote from: whatapiper on July 26, 2017, 12:09:31 PM
Pinch me, so flooded with emotions over all of this, maybe we are just crazy but it's pretty wild how significant something like this is in most of our lives! It's not just one show, we have something really special happening...

emay

Quote from: kellerb on July 26, 2017, 12:36:22 PM

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

mbw

gah

Quote from: emay on July 26, 2017, 12:42:17 PM

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Classic!  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

mattstick

so fuck touring right? They can just do 13 night stands in one city 2 or 3 times a year...

gah

Quote from: mattstick on July 26, 2017, 02:05:50 PM

so fuck touring right? They can just do 13 night stands in one city 2 or 3 times a year...

Basically. Next up: 13 nights in Hampton. Then the moon!

Hicks

Quote from: mattstick on July 26, 2017, 02:05:50 PM

Hmmm, not many cities they could really do that in, NYC (or surrounding area), Boston, Philly (maybe), where else?