News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

09/06 - Dick’s Sporting Goods Park - Commerce City, CO - Post-Show Discussion

Started by khalpin, September 07, 2015, 02:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalpin

09-06-2015

Dick's Sporting Goods Park
Commerce City, CO

I:  The Landlady*, Free, Moma Dance > Seven Below > Prince Caspian > Backwards Down the Number Line, The Line, Scent of a Mule**, Saw It Again, Halfway to the Moon, Birdwatcher, Frankenstein***

II: Wilson, Down With Disease > Carini > Steam > Piper > Also Sprach Zarathustra > Tweezer > The Horse > Silent in the Morning > Slave to the Traffic Light

E: Tweezer Reprise, Harpua > After Midnight > NO2 > Keyboard Cavalry^ > Your Pet Cat > Once In A Lifetime^^ > United We Stand^^^

* Last time played 12/3/94 
** Fishman on Marimba Lumina
*** Page on keytar
^ Last time played 12/14/95
^^ Last time played 10/31/96
^^^ First time played

Streams: www.livephish.com

blatboom

blatboom

was overjoyed watching that Harpua but my stream kept cutting out was so frustrating but I can't wait to watch uninterrupted, missed everything from dog in the station

Hicks

Wow. Best encore ever?  Definitely up there with 12-30-97 

Original version of United We Stand:

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

blatboom

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

Hokker

"Without music, life would be a mistake."
― Friedrich Nietzsche

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible."
― Frank Zappa

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

runawayjimbo

Jesus

I was trying to stay up but kept going in and out throughout the second set. Finally gave in and went to bed at Steam but I put my headphones on just in case. Heard 2001 but was out again by the start of Tweezer. I woke up a bit later, took off the headphones and crashed for good, but my very last thought was "holy shit was that Harpua?!?" Thank god for On Demand. Can't wait to watch that third set later.

The first set was kinda rough for me so overall (for what I heard) I think the first night was played better. But I'll fully grant that the epic factor on this one is gonna be through the goddamned roof.

Thank you, Phish, for an amazing summer and for reinspiring a lot of people (including yours truly) who thought the lights had gone out for this band.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

blatboom