News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

have you heard about...?

Started by alcoholandcoffeebeans, December 04, 2007, 12:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

twatts

Quote from: runawayjimbo on January 27, 2012, 04:18:26 PM
Have you ever wondered when Ice Cube's Good Day actually was? Who hasn't. Well now you can stop losing sleep because it has finally been discovered!

http://murkavenue.tumblr.com/post/16553509655/i-found-ice-cubes-good-day

Just saw this one TS and was going to bring it over here...  Funny stuff!

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

twatts

Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

barnesy305

So while Christina Aguilera was singing at Etta James' funeral, a dark liquid was running down her leg, no shit. There's pics of it but I'm at work at the moment and can't post any. And I thought I had a fucked up day.

gah

Quote from: barnesy305 on January 31, 2012, 11:00:50 AM
So while Christina Aguilera was singing at Etta James' funeral, a dark liquid was running down her leg, no shit. There's pics of it but I'm at work at the moment and can't post any. And I thought I had a fucked up day.

Quote"It was her proudest moment," the source explains. "The sweat caused her spray tan to streak."

Spray tan  :roll:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

barnesy305

Quote from: goodabouthood on January 31, 2012, 11:04:40 AM
Quote from: barnesy305 on January 31, 2012, 11:00:50 AM

Quote"It was her proudest moment," the source explains. "The sweat caused her spray tan to streak."

Spray tan  :roll:

It must be that new spray tan company "Crimson Flow".

mbw

I think it was from the french company, "Zheet Medrawerz"

barnesy305

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on January 31, 2012, 11:21:54 AM
I think it was from the french company, "Zheet Medrawerz"

Nice, like she blew out her O-ring hitting the high notes.

McGrupp

holy fuck.

that hurts to look at.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

barnesy305