News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Operation Every Phish Show HDD BP and other Every Show Discussions...

Started by mbwoellert41, March 27, 2010, 09:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thelot

Huge thanks to whatapiper for the 2tb b&p!!! +k

birdman

Im looking to fill a 2TB drive for my brother. He'd prefer lossy but will do lossless if it's the only option. Who can hook me up B+P style?
Paug FTMFW!

khalpin

I can do an mp3 B&P, but 2010 (and 2011) isn't complete.

Mr Minor

I can do FLAC and Shn.  I am 99.9% complete for 90-2000 (the golden years), and 100% for 2009-2011.  My 80s collection is pretty much complete, but there are a few sets that might be missing.

For 2003-04 I only have mp3, though.

Let me know if you are interested.

birdman

Thanks for the offers guys. A quick question, the box says "drive must be formatted for use with PC". My bro uses a Mac, will this be an issue if you guys are on PCs?
Paug FTMFW!

whatapiper

Birdman, I can fill a 2TB for you, it has auds of everything up to 2004 and all lossless.   I only have LP sbds of 3.0
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

Mr Minor

Quote from: birdman on February 19, 2011, 03:56:30 PM
Thanks for the offers guys. A quick question, the box says "drive must be formatted for use with PC". My bro uses a Mac, will this be an issue if you guys are on PCs?

I am on a Mac.

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

khalpin

birdman

All set. Whatapiper is hooking me up. Thanks guys. +k's all around.
Paug FTMFW!

khalpin

Does anyone know how big of a hard drive would be needed to get all the lossless files from just 93 - 98?

mistercharlie

Quote from: khalpin on April 15, 2011, 10:44:15 AM
Does anyone know how big of a hard drive would be needed to get all the lossless files from just 93 - 98?
They should all fit on a 500gb.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

ytowndan

Quote from: khalpin on April 15, 2011, 10:44:15 AM

93-97 fits on a 1TB drive (with just a little bit to spare).  98 will take up another 120GB on another drive.  This is based on my own collection (which includes multiple sources whenever available).  I have no idea how much smaller it would get with a single source per show.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mistercharlie

Hmm, my 98 is only around 70gb, but I'm a single source type of guy right now. Once I have every show, I'll begin to collect every source.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

ytowndan

Quote from: mistercharlie on April 15, 2011, 05:08:20 PM
Hmm, my 98 is only around 70gb, but I'm a single source type of guy right now. Once I have every show, I'll begin to collect every source.

It's quite an addiction.  Perhaps it would be better described as some sort of disorder (OCD)  :wink: 

There's close to 4,000 Phish sources out there, many of which can still be found today.  Some seem to have vanished forever. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.