News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NFL 2010-2011

Started by Undermind, January 04, 2010, 07:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phuzzyfish12

Quote from: Superfreakie on February 06, 2011, 10:28:06 PM
So happy Ben did not get his third.

Football gods proved their existence.

phil

Quote from: phuzzyfish12 on February 07, 2011, 11:00:22 AM

Agreed. No love for Rapistburger over here. Plus Aaron Rodgers truly deserved this, imo.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

mistercharlie

Quote from: phil on February 07, 2011, 01:07:41 PM
Quote from: phuzzyfish12 on February 07, 2011, 11:00:22 AM

Agreed. No love for Rapistburger over here. Plus Aaron Rodgers truly deserved this, imo.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Rapistburger has now been added to my vocabulary.  :clap:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

guyforget

ben will be back, hope they get next year figured out before we start sacrificing schedule, i dont want his third to come in an * year

congrats to the packers!
-AD_

antelope19

This would be interesting:

The NFL Players Association is in the process of blocking prospects from attending next month's NFL draft in New York.
The NFLPA has already contacted at least 17 top prospects and "informed them not to go" to Radio City Music Hall if they receive invitations to the April 28-30 draft. So when the No. 1 overall pick is announced, Roger Goodell would not hand him his jersey as is custom. It would continue to create an awkward feel in the football community. "As of right now, this is 100 percent happening," one source told ESPN's Adam Schefter. "This is going down."
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Superfreakie

Quote from: guyforget on February 07, 2011, 04:55:02 PM
ben Brady will be back, hope they get next year figured out before we start sacrificing schedule, i dont want his third fourth to come in an * year

fyp
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.