News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/07 - Greek Theatre - Berkeley, CA - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by blatboom, August 08, 2010, 01:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Superfreakie

Do you know who this man is? It's Dan Healy from Grateful Dead Wall of Sound fame at the soundboard for the Greek shows. The second pic is of him and Phish's new soundman Gary.

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

willsteele

I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

StCarl

Quote from: Superfreakie on August 29, 2010, 01:15:21 PM
It's Dan Healy from Grateful Dead Wall of Sound fame at the soundboard for the Greek shows.

Awesome.
Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

Poster Nutbag

Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: Superfreakie on August 29, 2010, 01:15:21 PM
Do you know who this man is? It's Dan Healy from Grateful Dead Wall of Sound fame at the soundboard for the Greek shows. The second pic is of him and Phish's new soundman Gary.

Ha, fuck, I am in that second picture. Growing out of the new Phish sound guys head is a guy with a white shirt, blue hat, and sunglasses. Almost directly above him (in the picture) is a woman wearing a pinkish/salmon colored dress with a light cream or yellow sweater (girl standing next to her is pulling her hair back). If you look directly in front of her in the row below, I am standing there with sunglasses on, and my neck bent foward. The entire crew I went to that show with is in that picture, I'll have to forward this on to them. Thanks!
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

willsteele

The two dudes in the bottom right of first pic have matching hoodies.  aww how cute.  :P
I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: willsteele on August 29, 2010, 09:29:29 PM
The two dudes in the bottom right of first pic have matching hoodies.  aww how cute.  :P

Pretty sure those are the official summer tour crew hoodies.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

whatapiper

Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 24, 2010, 09:35:13 AM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 24, 2010, 02:19:56 AM

Suzy rocks out. 

somehow that doesn't quite cut it. This Suzy is ser!

this suzy absolutely blew my wife away, seeing Page stand up and destroy the clav!  she usually is all about Mike but after that suzy she spent the next two shows focused on The Leo
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

gainesvillegreen

IMO, yes. Should be mentioned with others as a top 5 since returning in 2009.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

Superfreakie

JPhishman

"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie