News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018-08-10 - Walnut Creek - Raleigh, NC - Post Show Discussion

Started by ytowndan, August 10, 2018, 10:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VDB

Quote from: Hicks on August 11, 2018, 12:34:48 PM
Quote from: VDB on August 11, 2018, 12:04:01 PM
Beer vending before the show was virtually nonexistent -- guess the authorities had seen to that. I bought a hush-hush can of Busch off someone for like three dollars and was thrilled. So the Makisupa was a nice touch.

Overall, fun show based on the strength of the second-set antics, obviously more concepty than jammy. I was happy to have closed a 33-show YEM gap. Fifteen minutes now till wheels up for Charm City.

33, damn! 

Guess I don't have any room to complain about my 13 show gap for YEM.

YOU DONT KNOW HOW GOOD YOU HAVE IT
Is this still Wombat?

anthrax

so last night i dove into this one!  what is it about walnut creek that makes them so chatty?!  awesome second set.  getting so pumped for fall tour!

gah

Oh yeah, I was at this show...walking out, I kept saying. and THAT my friends is why I see Phish...it was indeed...a good time.  :mrgreen:

stoked for hampton in two weeks.  :crazy:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

ph92

Quote from: gah on October 06, 2018, 12:08:28 PM
Oh yeah, I was at this show...walking out, I kept saying. and THAT my friends is why I see Phish...it was indeed...a good time.  :mrgreen:

stoked for hampton in two weeks.  :crazy:
Roger that good buddy

That's how I was feeling post-alpha night 1.

This show is just fun though. Like Brad said, not a lot of jamming. But a whole lot of segues and setlist fun.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

Caravan2001

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 11, 2018, 07:10:07 AM
Tasty tranny's abound in that second set! The boys are having fun this summer, and it has me excited for what Curveball will bring.

Well, if you're the type that gets excited by heartbreak, misery, backed up sewer systems and a heaping helping of despair, despondency and sorrow, then you scored.  :|