News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Official KARMA thread

Started by guyforget, February 04, 2010, 07:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fauxpaxfauxreal

OH BTW, ROW JIMMY gave me a -1 in karma.  WHAT THE HELL.  WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!?!?!

SPEAK NOW!
:mrgreen: :police:

SERIOUSLY, I'M ON IGNORE!!!!   :evil: :angel: :police:

jedifunk

i'm all for you enjoying yourself faux, but sometimes its just too much
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: jedifunk on February 21, 2010, 08:40:58 PM
i'm all for you enjoying yourself faux, but sometimes its just too much

On a scale of 1-10, how much in poor taste was that thread?  Considering 16 pages of it occured today.

birdman

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on February 18, 2010, 09:57:08 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on February 18, 2010, 09:34:27 PM
Faux - you are getting smited for loving Forest Gump. I can't believe it's come to this. Usually your the negative Nancy, while I'm arguing the merits of something. Go figure you love Forest Gump. There really is no hope for you!  :wink:

Love you, man!

Pie Guy, I love it that you "get" me.  I've got a pretty ser man crush on you right now...I hope birdman doesn't see this!

:)
:-o :x
Stay away from my man.
Paug FTMFW!

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: birdman on February 21, 2010, 08:58:12 PM
Faux - you are getting smited for loving Forest Gump. I can't believe it's come to this. Usually your the negative Nancy, while I'm arguing the merits of something. Go figure you love Forest Gump. There really is no hope for you!  :wink:

Love you, man!

Pie Guy, I love it that you "get" me.  I've got a pretty ser man crush on you right now...I hope birdman doesn't see this!

Stay away from my man.

Can't we share "mankiss"

PIE-GUY

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on February 21, 2010, 09:01:46 PM

Love you, man!

Stay away from my man.

Can't we share "mankiss"

In a word: NO!!!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: PIE-GUY on February 21, 2010, 09:04:45 PM
Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on February 21, 2010, 09:01:46 PM

Love you, man!

Stay away from my man.

Can't we share "mankiss"

In a word: NO!!!

LOVE the avatar change, btw.  Sorry for saying that your post about mmw was insane!

rowjimmy

-1 to faux for disturbing the peace.

blatboom

danje

-1 to faux for being a douchebag.

jedifunk

Quote from: danje on February 22, 2010, 12:03:15 AM
do you know him?  have you met him?  me neither, so reserve judgement.  its the fucking internet people...  go see some live music and chill out already.
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

danje

Quote from: jedifunk on February 22, 2010, 12:05:41 AM
do you know him?  have you met him?  me neither, so reserve judgement.  its the fucking internet people...  go see some live music and chill out already.

You're right. Sorry faux for calling you a douche, but I still think stirring shit up for your own enjoyment was uncool.

WhatstheUse?

+k to faux for being a douche  :angel:

it's okay if it's a compliment, right?
Bring in the dude!

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on February 22, 2010, 01:41:35 AM
+k to faux for being a douche  :angel:

it's okay if it's a compliment, right?

Ha.  That was mainly just a way for me to say "hi, rj!"   Love you all, plus or minus k....at the end of the day....jedi funk has it all...
Quote from: jedifunk on February 22, 2010, 12:05:41 AM

Is what's up.  RJ and Blatboom have met me and do hate me...to give you an indicator!!!
:tte:

Declan

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.