News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

today, i hate:

Started by VA $l!m, May 16, 2005, 06:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 25, 2023, 02:00:41 AM
Quote from: emay on November 24, 2023, 08:17:20 PMYeah dated a vegan chick for a while and that stuff is expensive. Even the vegan frozen meals

My life.

The vegan frozen meals at the grocery store have nearly doubled in price from 2 years ago.

I've been sneaking leaves from our yard and bits of dirt into Michelle's meals little by little just to cut costs. She hasn't noticed.
That's one of the big reasons Dagny has turned our backyard into a mini-farm. I always joke that 'I just put her out in the backyard to graze for dinner' when people asks what she eats.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.