News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Best Farmhouse Ever

Started by Hicks, October 31, 2021, 05:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

y00000000000000000    :willynilly:  :willynilly:  :willynilly:  :willynilly:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

The "Farmhouse Show", as it were.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

rowjimmy

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

rowjimmy

gainesvillegreen

When I saw this, I wanted to say Pelham, but this isn't that question, is it?
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

WhatstheUse?

IMO, All of the "best ever" versions have been in 3.0.

None rage like Pelham, '99 - but I love the delicacy they put into it these days. Some absolutely gorgeous versions have emerged in the past twelve years.
Bring in the dude!

anthrax

QuoteToo many songs. *snort*

It was also a long show at ~200mins

show was a tad longer than 12/30/97 which makes it a damn long 2 set show.

the next night was over 4 hours which is crazy for a non festival show.  i believe it's one of the longest arena shows they've ever played.  (waiting for columbus was longer, quadrophenia and white album were not)

emay

dicks '12 farmhouse is up there too 

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

anthrax

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 15, 2021, 07:19:57 PMIMO, All of the "best ever" versions have been in 3.0.

None rage like Pelham, '99 - but I love the delicacy they put into it these days. Some absolutely gorgeous versions have emerged in the past twelve years.

This is what killed me about fall 99...the farmhouse was more raging than the tweezer in Pelham.  Like...if you can rage a farmhouse, your tweezer should explode heads.