News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

HBO GO

Started by VDB, February 13, 2013, 10:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

got hbo go and the chromecast all set up for the new season of game of thrones.  i've never used hbo go before.  will the new GoT episode be available tonight or is there a lag time before it appears on hbo go?

mbw

Quote from: anthrax on April 12, 2015, 04:16:49 PM
got hbo go and the chromecast all set up for the new season of game of thrones.  i've never used hbo go before.  will the new GoT episode be available tonight or is there a lag time before it appears on hbo go?

It will be live on hbogo as soon as it airs.

rowjimmy

Quote from: mbw on April 12, 2015, 04:51:45 PM

Hoping HBO Now is the same.

anthrax

sweet...thank you!!!!!

rowjimmy

Quote from: anthrax on April 12, 2015, 06:55:10 PM

sweet...thank you!!!!!

This proved true of HBONow. It was up at 9eastern.
Psyched.

anthrax

Quote from: rowjimmy on April 13, 2015, 10:04:50 AM

sweet...thank you!!!!!

Psyched.

hbo go didn't have it up exactly at 9 eastern.  i fiddled around with it for about 10 minutes and it still wasn't up.  so i put in the last episode of season 4 and by the time that was done the new episode was up.  super excited to have pulled that off!  technology is amazing.

mbw

Quote from: anthrax on April 13, 2015, 07:16:30 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on April 13, 2015, 10:04:50 AM

sweet...thank you!!!!!

Psyched.

hbo go didn't have it up exactly at 9 eastern.  i fiddled around with it for about 10 minutes and it still wasn't up.  so i put in the last episode of season 4 and by the time that was done the new episode was up.  super excited to have pulled that off!  technology is amazing.

yeah, it was about 9:15.  the shows are typically on right at the same time they air, maybe they delayed it due to high demand or something.
either way, chromecast + netflix + the inlaws hbogo login = win.

ytowndan

Have any of you guys checked out David Simon's new mini-series, "Show Me a Hero"? 

I highly recommend it. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

VDB

Rewatching Deadwood for the benefit of my neighbors, who'd not seen it. Much is made of the dialog in this show, and for good fucking reason.
Is this still Wombat?

ytowndan

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/04/business/media/jon-stewart-signs-production-deal-with-hbo.html

Stewart will be producing "digital shorts" exclusively for HBO Now and HBO GO.  Sounds pretty cool. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

rowjimmy

Anyone watching The Leftovers?

GBL

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 23, 2015, 08:25:41 AM

Yeah, took me a little while to get into it, but I'm hooked now.  I have not watched the past two weeks yet though.

:-o
If this is love, I'm never going home..

rowjimmy

Quote from: GBL on November 23, 2015, 09:42:51 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 23, 2015, 08:25:41 AM

Yeah, took me a little while to get into it, but I'm hooked now.  I have not watched the past two weeks yet though.

:-o

Dude.
Cool, weird season so far... and getting weirder. Let me know when you're caught up.

emay

I started watching season 1 over the weekend, interesting series havent gotten that far in it.
Ill prob dive in more when the gf is out of town and have a long weekend.

birdman

Love the leftovers. Can't wait to see what direction they take it.
Paug FTMFW!