News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

new to the site......hoping I can help the cause

Started by phishinNYC, February 02, 2005, 01:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phishinNYC

just registered today......dealt with many of you in the past.  Hoping I can open up my massive collection to all of you for whatever you need it for.  The music is for sprading not hoarding.......

how do things really work around here?

guyforget

Quote from: phishinNYChow do things really work around here?

Eh, we're not the most organized people, I guess, but things work.  

My strategy has always been to watch the ISO forum for things that I think are good to post.  We could never seed every request so I try to get to what I think is best at the time.  Mostly I prefer to work on the projects (like the current '99 project).  Even theyre not precisely organized; just pick something that hasnt been seeded and seed it.  Post when you do and we'll make sure the lists get updated.  

Other than that welcome aboard, Keith, Im glad you found us over here and I know you probably have one or two of the holes on my list ready to fill.   :D
-AD_

phishinNYC

just reviewing my list post 94 for any holes that i may not have noticed....looking pretty good so far.  will update when i finish

phishinNYC

OK I have a compiled list....i know that for some shows I am saying I have, I only have 1 set cause thats all that circulates......here is the list of appearance I have nothing for...

28-Apr-94   Sunfest, West Palm Beach, FL   
10-May-94   Santa Fe, NM   
1-Dec-94   Salem, OR   
14-May-95   Fishmans House   
13-Jul-95   Letterman Show   
2-Jul-96   Lonigo, Italy   
22-Jul-96   Cologne, Germany   
23-Nov-96   Vancouver, BC   
5-Mar-97   Letterman Show   
11-Jul-97   Pyrenees, Spain   
7-Nov-97   Conan   
27-Oct-98   Letterman Show   
3-Nov-98   KBCO (97.3 FM) Studios, Boulder, CO    
24-Jun-99   Trey's Barn   
16-May-00   Letterman Show   
18-May-00   KFOG Fantasy Studios, Berkeley, CA    
19-May-00   The Key Club, Los Angeles, CA    
3-Oct-00   Leno   

I'm up for trades, B&Ps, freebies.......you name the show and i'll get it to you

jedifunk

i've got 12-1-94 Salem Armory, but its only set II & no encore...not sure if i've seen anything else for this one posted before.  i could help with that once project 99 is done.

i've also got the 11-3-98 denver radio stuff.
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Hicks

I saw a complete AUD of 12-1-94 once on bt.etree, didn't download it because I'm stupid, but it's out there. . .
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.