News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016-10-31 - MGM Grand Garden Arena - Las Vegas, NV

Started by ytowndan, October 31, 2016, 07:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowndan

PHISH, SUNDAY 10/31/2016
MGM GRAND GARDEN ARENA
Las Vegas , NV

SET 1: Carini[1], Your Pet Cat, AC/DC Bag > Free > Possum, What's the Use? > Wombat, Tube, Wolfman's Brother, Ass Handed, Petrichor > Run Like an Antelope

SET 2: Five Years, Soul Love, Moonage Daydream, Starman, It Ain't Easy, Lady Stardust, Star, Hang On to Yourself, Ziggy Stardust, Suffragette City, Rock 'n' Roll Suicide

SET 3: 46 Days > Sand > Twist[2] -> Drums[3], Meatstick > Also Sprach Zarathustra[4] > Backwards Down the Number Line > Slave to the Traffic Light,

ENCORE: Space Oddity

[1] Lyrics changed to make reference to Trey's shirt from The Tonight Show.
[2] Trey on Marimba Lumina.
[3] Trey on Marimba Lumina, Page and Mike on percussion.
[4] Fame quotes by Trey.

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

ytowndan

mbw

ytowndan

Quote from: mbw on October 31, 2016, 07:32:24 PM
Early start or are you just itchin?

Just itching.  Though LP tweeted that it may start a bit early.

Gundo

Don't think it's started yet. Don't they usually hand out the playbills before the show though? Or is that before the second set?

Caravan2001

Quote from: EdBanky on October 31, 2016, 07:46:36 PM
Don't think it's started yet. Don't they usually hand out the playbills before the show though? Or is that before the second set?

They hand them out when you walk in....

mistercharlie

Quote from: Caravan2001 on October 31, 2016, 07:51:13 PM
Quote from: EdBanky on October 31, 2016, 07:46:36 PM

They hand them out when you walk in....

So we should know anytime now...
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

mbw

mistercharlie

Quote from: mbw on October 31, 2016, 08:22:16 PM
Calling original phish.

It'd be nice if it was like '14. If it was like '13, no thanks.

I'd love some Bowie, myself.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

sunrisevt

Only H'ween show I've been to--2010 in AC--Phishbills leaked during the day of the show so pretty much everyone on the ground knew it was Little Feat by showtime. Today it seems like there's stronger discipline, either among those close to the band, or the fans.

I'm going with Hot Rats, for fun. I look forward to a big surprise in a few hours.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

ytowndan

WhatstheUse?

So excited. Not a word of the Halloween set yet here!
Bring in the dude!

Caravan2001

Taking the kids out for some trick or treating.  Wish me luck. Will be back in here by 9:30 or 10, depending on when the sugar train crashes.  Hopefully in time for set 2!  If I miss the start I might have to watch it on delay, which means no LST, but I'll figure it out!

mbw