News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016-12-31 Madison Square Garden - New York, NY

Started by anthrax, December 31, 2016, 09:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowndan

Biggest post-countdown mess on stage?   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

anthrax

nab

Quote from: ytowndan on January 01, 2017, 12:08:20 AM
Biggest post-countdown mess on stage?   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

I was thinking the same thing.

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Marmar

I dunno, and it just might be the acid talking here.....so bear with me for a moment....

Set2 and set3....ummm....I dunno, not that good imho. flat....recycled rawk peaks.....I mean for a minute I couldn't tell if I was in twist or the jam out of bathtub gin from the prev night.....just bad to my ears....I get the whole NYE blah blah, but purely on a musical standpiont, tonight was kinda flat and tame....felt like every note was a struggle on one part or another....no real sync......

Yeah...just the end of Tide Turns is exactly what I'm pointing out....

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mbw

I think they overwstimated the amount of dogs needed.
Chainsaw looks tromboneriffic.
Looks like a bunch of big boat songs so i'm off to bed.
Happy new years, guys.

McGrupp

Can someone explain the gag to me? At work, couldn't stream...

"raining cats and dogs" ?
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Marmar

Quote from: McGrupp on January 01, 2017, 12:34:14 AM
Can someone explain the gag to me? At work, couldn't stream...

"raining cats and dogs" ?

winner winner chicken dinner

McGrupp

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

pcr3

Floating umbrellas and dancers. Makes complete sense. Followed by sick dad rock set.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

PIE-GUY

Anthrax had officially dropped the ball. This is bullshit. Hat to pull up phish.com for set 3.  Disappointing.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

McGrupp

Quote from: PGLHAH on January 01, 2017, 12:55:19 AM
Anthrax had officially dropped the ball. This is bullshit. Hat to pull up phish.com for set 3.  Disappointing.

what a loser! sad!

ytowndan

Quote from: McGrupp on January 01, 2017, 01:01:52 AM
Quote from: PGLHAH on January 01, 2017, 12:55:19 AM

what a loser! sad!

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.