News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

10/20 - Utica Memorial Auditorium - Utica, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by rowjimmy, October 20, 2010, 07:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

rowjimmy

mistercharlie

Quote from: roggae on October 20, 2010, 11:40:06 PM
phish sucks.  i'm out.  you all rule. i am living the LST.  it's my new tao.

You may have one upped yourself!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on October 20, 2010, 11:38:20 PM
Quote from: Phishy69 on October 20, 2010, 11:37:18 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on October 20, 2010, 11:34:37 PM
gtbt.....
This would get my picK

nice try.
I usually suck at computer sarcasm but I've got no stream and my pc is pretty slow on the posts so that was just wishfull thinking.
Honest.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Phishy69 on October 20, 2010, 11:41:59 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on October 20, 2010, 11:38:20 PM
Quote from: Phishy69 on October 20, 2010, 11:37:18 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on October 20, 2010, 11:34:37 PM
gtbt.....
This would get my picK

nice try.
I usually suck at computer sarcasm but I've got no stream and my pc is pretty slow on the posts so that was just wishfull thinking.
Honest.
Priced out a Macbook Pro last night so this should hopefully get easier.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mistercharlie