News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

10/31 - Boardwalk Hall - Atlantic City, NJ - Live Setlist Thread

Started by alcoholandcoffeebeans, October 31, 2010, 06:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alcoholandcoffeebeans

(buncha pansies up in this place)

10/31/2010
Boardwalk Hall
Atlantic City, NJ

Set I:
Frankenstein*, Big Black Furry Creature From Mars, Ghost> Spooky**, Divided Sky, Roses Are Free, Funky Bitch, Boogie on Reggae Woman, Stash, Character Zero

Set II:
Join The Band, Fat Man in the Bathtub (2), All That You Dream (1), Oh Atlanta (2), Old Folks' Boogie (3), Time Loves a Hero (1&2), Day or Night (1&2), Mercenary Territory (3), Spanish Moon (1), Dixie Chicken (1), Tripe Face Boogie (3), Rocket in My Pocket (2), Willin' (4), Don't Bogart That Joint^, A Apolitical Blues (2), Sailin Shoes (3), Feats Don't Fail Me Now (1,2,& 3)

Set III:
Down With Disease> Get Back On The Train>Gotta Jibboo, Camel Walk, Suzy Greenberg, Wilson> Harry Hood, The Horse> Silent in the Morning, You Enjoy Myself

E:
Julius#

*- with Keytar
**-  Atlanta Rhythm Section Cover, last time played: 4/14/93.
Lead Vocals: 1. Trey  2. Page  3. Mike  4. Fishman
^- Acapella, all 4 members
#- With all Special Guests

Show Notes:
- Phish Performed Little Feat's "Waiting for Columbus" in it's entirety for their Halloween Costume.
- Set Two included guest appearances from: Aaron Johnson, Stuart Bogie, Ian Hendrickson, Michael Leonhart, Eric Biondo, and Giovanni Hidalgo
- Secret language to start set II... F-E-A-T to spell Ph-i-s-h.
- Willin' w/Mike on keys, Page on bass, Trey on drums and Jon on vocals

PlayBill:

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

mbw

mistercharlie

You can probably go ahead and fill in the setlist for set II Mandi.  :wink:

I say Highway To Hell opener.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

bonebo

Oh Juanita my sweet chickeeda what are you up to ....    :clap:
...sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own...

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: mistercharlie on October 31, 2010, 06:52:22 PM

i thought about that...

guess i could....
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

MeltMe

nothing i see can be taken from me...

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

cactusfan

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on October 31, 2010, 06:53:22 PM

i thought about that...

guess i could....

you never know... it might be a fake-out. or they might forget a song and accidentally play some zeppelin instead.

rowjimmy

phil

Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

mistercharlie

I've been googling the guest musicians and they soud like some talented people, who have worked with some even more talented people in the past.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: cactusfan on October 31, 2010, 06:57:37 PM
Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on October 31, 2010, 06:53:22 PM

i thought about that...

guess i could....

you never know... it might be a fake-out. or they might forget a song and accidentally play some zeppelin instead.

that's the only reason i put it off till now... they're so full of surprises!!!   :-D

blastoplast

Quote from: mistercharlie on October 31, 2010, 07:00:38 PM
I've been googling the guest musicians and they soud like some talented people, who have worked with some even more talented people in the past.

Eric Biondo played with The Monkees
If you listen too closely to the sound, you might miss the music.  -Jim Henson

mistercharlie