News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Trey Acoustic Shows

Started by rowjimmy, January 24, 2017, 01:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

"Trey Anastasio has announced three solo acoustic evenings in Northampton, MA (March 8 ), Troy, NY (March 10), Portsmouth, NH (March 11). A real-time presale begins Wednesday, January 25 at 10am ET, and ends Thursday, January 26 at 5pm ET: http://treytickets.shop.ticketstoday.com/ Public on sale starts Friday, January 27 at 12pm ET at trey.com/tour. "

rowjimmy

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 27, 2017, 11:35:51 AM
Nothing, huh?

If that was in my hometown, I may consider it.
There's just only so much Trey can do solo.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

danje

The solo set I saw him do back in 2010 or so I thought was great. Campfire sing along to Phish songs with the man himself. Might not sound like much but it was a lot of fun.

rowjimmy

I saw Trey on the '99 Acoustic/electric tour and it was one of the best shows I've ever seen.
Were any of these remotely local I'd cut a bitch to attend.

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on January 27, 2017, 11:53:50 AM
There's just only so much Trey can do solo.

This is a gross misunderstanding of what Trey can do as a guitar player.

susep

I saw Trey acoustic/electric a few years back.  The acoustic portion was loads of fun.  I ended up leaving early during the electric portion out of boredom.  Acoustic Trey rules. 

mehead

Quote from: susep on January 27, 2017, 12:37:50 PM
I saw Trey acoustic/electric a few years back.  The acoustic portion was loads of fun.  I ended up leaving early during the electric portion out of boredom.  Acoustic Trey rules.

8-)
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

DoW

I had no interest in these shows and turned down an easy opportunity for a ticket.
but I heard today that the North Hampton ticket was $94 with fees.  I'm all set with that.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

VDB

Can't wait to rage couch terr for these.
Is this still Wombat?

anthrax

jasonsobel

I haven't seen Trey acoustic since May 17, 1999.  I tried for Portland tickets, but I think they sold out in 10 seconds or so.

Anyone have an extra pair?
sing me back home before I die

emay

Ive seen trey do the acoustic set breaks in 2007-2008 a couple times. Along with the Rothbury Acoustic show with Mike and Fishman sit in.
Pretty fun stuff. Wilson, bathtub, Harry Hood, CDT, typical ones like waste, inlaw josie wales, Sample, etc.
Playful vibe and would be nicer in a intimate smaller venue but not sure I would pay 100 bucks for that.

birdman

I tried for Portsmouth tickets during the onsale and the presale. They were gone before they were available
Paug FTMFW!

Caravan2001

I  have seen Trey acoustic several times.  It's usually pretty good.  Def prefer this over TAB.  Wouldn't pay $94, but I would probably pay $34 and would definitely pay $21.50 or less.

birdman

Quote from: Caravan2001 on January 27, 2017, 10:13:08 PM
I  have seen Trey acoustic several times.  It's usually pretty good.  Def prefer this over TAB.  Wouldn't pay $94, but I would probably pay $34 and would definitely pay $21.50 or less.
I agree, but I've got nothing better to do lol.
The few times I've seen him solo acoustic have been fun. Mostly for the bathtub gin sing along. But I'm not kicking myself for missing out on this one.
Paug FTMFW!