News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018 Summer Tour

Started by PIE-GUY, January 23, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

Getting to be about that time.  No roll call for Tahoe! Is anyone going??  I'm hearing rumors of rehearsals in an arena in reno.

mistercharlie

I can't wait to wake up on Tuesday morning and listen to the first Tahoe show!! First show back in the venue since the T-ahoe-weezer!!!! Something tells me there will be some 'WOO' present though.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

It's PHISH TOUR TIME!!  I've been so busy lately this almost creeped up on me!

I fly out to Tahoe tomorrow afternoon and will be rockin' the first 7 shows of tour, so f'n PSYCHED! Let's hope Trey's warmed up from solo tour!

Don't worry. I'll be sure to check in.  :wtu:
Bring in the dude!

WhatstheUse?

Obligatory "THEY'RE REHEARSING - TOUR IS GONNA BE LIT" pre-tour post...
Bring in the dude!

ph92

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 15, 2018, 08:43:27 PM
Obligatory "THEY'RE REHEARSING - TOUR IS GONNA BE LIT" pre-tour post...
I'm so pumped!

Mike is such a goober
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

emay

Caravan2001

Why is the Gorge roll call thread locked?  Did my witty banter send the server into a tizzy?

emay

Ill also have some of these Tiny Treys at Gorge/LA if anyone Rick and Morty fans want one

tet

I'm about to go from 6 to midnight

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Hicks

Quote from: Caravan2001 on July 16, 2018, 11:59:34 AM
Why is the Gorge roll call thread locked?  Did my witty banter send the server into a tizzy?

Whoops, must've inadvertently done that on my phone, it's unlocked now.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

pcr3

Seems like the right time to wish all you guys a great time while doing whatever your tour is this summer. Mine will be on the couch, if even that, though I'm with all of yous in spirit.  :phish:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Caravan2001

Quote from: Hicks on July 16, 2018, 09:46:08 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on July 16, 2018, 11:59:34 AM

Whoops, must've inadvertently done that on my phone, it's unlocked now.

8-)

tet

Quote from: pcr3 on July 16, 2018, 11:26:35 PM
Seems like the right time to wish all you guys a great time while doing whatever your tour is this summer. Mine will be on the couch, if even that, though I'm with all of yous in spirit.  :phish:

just wanted to wish you all good luck - we're all counting on you

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

anthrax

15% of the 2018 phish shows are going to be in the state of Nevada.  that's insane!

runawayjimbo

Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.