News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish.com - From the Road - 2009 [Hampton Shows] ***SPOILER ALERT***

Started by twatts, March 06, 2009, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moses Yastrzemski

Quote from: Rich on March 08, 2009, 09:52:35 PM
Quote from: Moses Yastrzemski on March 08, 2009, 09:51:11 PM
Quote from: ytowndan on March 08, 2009, 09:48:55 PM
Quote from: Moses Yastrzemski on March 08, 2009, 09:46:21 PM
I've never smitten anyone.

I believe it's smote.   :wink:  :-P

I meant fallen in love.

Just kidding.

Never smote.

FYI, you can't smite or applaud until you have 50 posts.  After that, feel free.  :-D

Proof is in the pudding.

newplanet7

Quote from: bvaz on March 08, 2009, 09:49:09 PM
I'm sure I will piss people off, but whatever.

if we had 2 nights of no extended jams and it seems fairly obvious there won;t be any tonight, why do the people that don't like it follow the setlist here?

why come on a thread to hate when it is obvious it won't please you?

everyone is entitled to be here but if it is just going to make you complain can you all start another thread to complain?

smite away
If this is directed towards me, which I have no problem with,
I am here to follow the setlist and chat with people I haven't in a long time.
I have not been negative besides the 7 min tube comment and the anonymous smite comment.
I am just showing my displeasure about how these shows are being played.
Am I not supposed to have an opinion that varies, in this case it seems most share my opinion,
from the norm?
Quote from: phan003 on June 16, 2007, 01:41:44 PM
Funny would be applying super glue to your nuts and putting said nuts on her face.  Talk about "seeing the light" and remaining faithful to the indigo girls manifesto.  :wink: 

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 16, 2007, 10:33:26 PM
There's more airbrush on that shot than on a Peterbilt with a flame job.
:lol:

"Gus Johnson Got the key"

Ri©h

if we had 2 nights of no extended jams and it seems fairly obvious there won;t be any tonight, why do the people that don't like it follow the setlist here?

everyone is entitled to be here but if it is just going to make you complain can you all start another thread to complain?

smite away

Actually I gave you a +k for having the sack to state your opnion and not give a fuck what others think. Way to man up, brah!   :mrgreen:

thechad

Quote from: Moses Yastrzemski on March 08, 2009, 09:53:54 PM
Quote from: Rich on March 08, 2009, 09:52:35 PM
Quote from: Moses Yastrzemski on March 08, 2009, 09:51:11 PM
Quote from: ytowndan on March 08, 2009, 09:48:55 PM
Quote from: Moses Yastrzemski on March 08, 2009, 09:46:21 PM
I've never smitten anyone.

I believe it's smote.   :wink:  :-P

I meant fallen in love.

Just kidding.

Never smote.

FYI, you can't smite or applaud until you have 50 posts.  After that, feel free.  :-D

Proof is in the pudding.

mmmmmmm.....pudding.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

blastoplast

If you listen too closely to the sound, you might miss the music.  -Jim Henson

thechad

I'm on my wife's macbook right now, but normally a PC user.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Moses Yastrzemski

Quote from: newplanet7 on March 08, 2009, 09:54:32 PM

smite away

I would give you a +k right now if I could, because you've hooked me up with so much excellent MMW in the past.

I would give you a +k right now if I could, because you've hooked me up with so much excellent MMW in the past.
I have not been negative besides the 7 min tube comment and the anonymous smite comment.
Am I not supposed to have an opinion that varies, in this case it seems most share my opinion,
from the norm?

CovertOps77

blastoplast

Quote from: thechad on March 08, 2009, 09:56:14 PM
I'm on my wife's macbook right now, but normally a PC user.

option-U...then type the letter you want
If you listen too closely to the sound, you might miss the music.  -Jim Henson

justjezmund

I had to chill on my phone bat is the set over and what happened to stir up the unlove
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

DoW

Quote from: newplanet7 on March 08, 2009, 09:54:32 PM

smite away
from the norm?

yeah.  generally directed towards you  but you are right.  your tube comment was really the only negative comment.  so I apologize.  just looking for positive attitudes is all.  criticize it after you hear it.  as I said, everyone is entitled to an opinion.  I would just rather hear people criticize after actually hearing it and after the show.

but then again, I don;t need to read it either.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

nab

Quote from: Jezmund420 on March 08, 2009, 09:57:25 PM
I had to chill on my phone bat is the set over and what happened to stir up the unlove

Set's over:

Phish

March 8th, 2009
Hampton Coliseum Hampton, VA

I: Sanity; Wilson; Foam; Bathtub Gin; Undermind; AC/DC Bag; My Friend, My Friend; Scent of a Mule; All of These Dreams; Maze; She Still Thinks I Care; Tube; Cars, Trucks, Buses; Free; Frankenstein

Mr Minor

Can't wait to see the second set list!!  Enjoy yourselves!!

I am calling a Hoist special- DWD, If I Could, Julius, DogFaced Boy.

Jibboo yet?  And a Twist.

Tweezer Reprise Encore.

rowjimmy

jephrey

on my keyboard, I type alt-u, then o to get ö.  That's how a lot of chars are done on the mac key board ñ é î è

Umlat...   Reminds me of Lars Umlaut.

I'm glad this is pertinent to the music.  Can't wait for set II
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.