News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NHL 2013

Started by khalpin, January 06, 2013, 11:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

stoked for the hawks game to start soon.  i think we're catching st. louis at a good time.  i'd much rather battle them than the avs right now.

anthrax

big red was at the flyers/rangers game at msg...

DoW

Quote from: anthrax on April 17, 2014, 09:55:42 PM
it's funny because my friend texted me a picture of him with trey in NY earlier with trey wearing the same thing.
Trey talked to him for like 10 minutes.  told him he had to go meet someone but didn't mention the game.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

sls.stormyrider

a good start to this one
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

khalpin

Quote from: anthrax on April 17, 2014, 09:55:42 PM
Damn Flyers fans

emay

Multibeast12

Love how intense some of these Round one Match ups have been.

Buffalo Budd

I know it's the first round and all but I'm pretty shocked at the lack of SF posts in this thread.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Superfreakie

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on April 22, 2014, 09:36:20 PM
I know it's the first round and all but I'm pretty shocked at the lack of SF posts in this thread.

I'm really not sure about this team and am trying not to jinx this shit. The Halak run spoiled the city. But now we really need a fucking cup here. Even if we get past Boston, there's no way in hell we are a match for whomever comes out of the West, unless they are exhausted by the time they arrive.

While we just SWEPT the Lightning, it was their backup goalie. Truth hurts.

Last time we swept a playoff series was Buffalo in '93.......when we last one the cup.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

khalpin

Quote@KatieStrangESPN: #NYR #PHI Carcillo on fans booing him while injured: "Nothing surprises me about this city and the way people act."

Multibeast12

Carbomb is the fucking man.

also Cooke suspended 7 games for the knee on knee. That dude should not be playing in this league.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Superfreakie on April 22, 2014, 10:03:08 PM

I'm really not sure about this team and am trying not to jinx this shit. The Halak run spoiled the city. But now we really need a fucking cup here. Even if we get past Boston, there's no way in hell we are a match for whomever comes out of the West, unless they are exhausted by the time they arrive.

Last time we swept a playoff series was Buffalo in '93.......when we last one the cup.

I expect a drunken, frothing SF if the Canadiens continue this tear.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Superfreakie

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on April 24, 2014, 03:54:53 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on April 22, 2014, 10:03:08 PM

I expect a drunken, frothing SF if the Canadiens continue this tear.

Sadly, no drinking right now. I'm smashing a crazy bulk up work out routine. My separated shoulder was finally pronounced fully healed at the end of last year. A couple numbers at present: flat benching 200lbs, incline dumbbell press 85lbs in each hand. Loving going to the gym and lifting again.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

anthrax

hawks blues series way closer than i expected.  these 2 teams are so evenly matched it's like a cup final, not a 1st round series.  i'd say the team that has played better in each game has lost.  the nhl definitely got what they wanted with the retooled playoff format. 

Superfreakie

Quote from: anthrax on April 24, 2014, 07:10:53 PM
the nhl definitely got what they wanted with the retooled playoff format.

yep