News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

07/31 - Red Rocks - Morrison, CO - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by rowjimmy, August 01, 2009, 01:42:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

jedifunk

quick review:  meh 1st set.... tremendous 2nd set.

crosseyed!  the segue into it was epic funk.  the jam had everything... funk, soaring, rock... awesome

late
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mistercharlie

Quote from: jedifunk on August 01, 2009, 03:21:51 AM
quick review:  meh 1st set.... tremendous 2nd set.

crosseyed!  the segue into it was epic funk.  the jam had everything... funk, soaring, rock... awesome

late
Damn, I'm starting off with set II tomorrow morning.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

flow00

Quote from: jedifunk on August 01, 2009, 03:21:51 AM
quick review:  meh 1st set.... tremendous 2nd set.

crosseyed!  the segue into it was epic funk.  the jam had everything... funk, soaring, rock... awesome

late

Thanks for the update. I can't wait to hear this one. I wasn't impressed with last night, but this setlist looks great.

guyforget

i want to hear soam and tweezer again first

then ill listen to drowned > crosseyed

but melt and tweezer are the two i want to here again first
-AD_

thechad

And now Set I (possibly part I?) is now up on No Spoilers.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Gol D. Roger

,,Teenage Dreams, So Hard To Beat"

Igbo

Driving into work this morning and reviewed the setlist...saw the 1st 3 songs of the 1st set and said "whoa, thats a hell of a way to start :clap:"

But then saw the set list for 2nd set, drowned>crosseyed!!!!! THAT's a hell of a way to start.  :rockout:

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

whyweigh5.0

So I took an ambien last night to help me get to sleep.  Crashed out at about 2ish I think.  I guess I woke up at some point late last night/early this morning and downloaded the SBD FLACS of last nights show from what.cd.  I don't remember it at all :lol: :lol:  :clap:

I've heard of the Ambien sleep driving and sleep cooking.  Now we got some sleep downloading :phish:
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

rowjimmy

whyweigh5.0

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

rowjimmy

birdman

Listened to set I in the car on the way to the airport this morning.
Just finished DL II.
This is going to make the flight MUCH more interesting.
Cant wait to sink my teeth into this juicy set!
Paug FTMFW!

whatapiper

looks like i had to leave one show too early, until tonights show that is :roll:

has anyone compared the LP to last leg? any difference there or the same.  if same I'm not going to spend any extra $$ til they remaster a few....

where was Fluffhead unfinished? i dont have time to listen, im off for this catering that kept me away from last nights show...
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong