News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

today, i hate:

Started by VA $l!m, May 16, 2005, 06:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zimbra

Quote from: fastfingers12 on March 07, 2016, 11:49:07 PM
Quote from: zimbra on March 07, 2016, 10:18:27 PM
This is minor but I just went into the laundry room and both my bikes are stolen. Numerous occasions prior have I gone down and the door left unlocked (probably by the other tenant's highschool aged son) but have never said anything because why cause conflict over something so minor. 

Lesson learned; when your neighbor is an idiot and leaves doors unlocked  remind them every time.

That sucks dude. I know the feeling, Guntard does too. I hate thieves.

PSA: Steal every person who ever lived on McKinley Ave's bike
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mattstick

Fuck Jian Ghomeshi and this asshole judge who let him off.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mattstick on March 24, 2016, 12:05:40 PM

Fuck Jian Ghomeshi and this asshole judge who let him off.

Saw it coming but am still baffled by our justice system.  :shakehead:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

zimbra

Las Vegas.... holy shit today sucks.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Buffalo Budd

Fell skateboarding yesterday and my chin caught the curb, split her wide open. Spent a few hours yesterday at the ER, fair bit of road rash on the knuckles and 4 stitches in the chin but nothing broken so I won't complain too much.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

birdman

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on April 24, 2016, 07:15:49 AM
Fell skateboarding yesterday and my chin caught the curb, split her wide open. Spent a few hours yesterday at the ER, fair bit of road rash on the knuckles and 4 stitches in the chin but nothing broken so I won't complain too much.
Ouch.
Longboardimg or street skating?
Paug FTMFW!

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: birdman on April 24, 2016, 08:59:21 AM
Ouch.

Longboarding, thankfully, I wasn't going too fast. Just fell awkwardly and couldn't stop my chin from hitting.

zimbra

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on April 24, 2016, 11:42:17 AM
Quote from: birdman on April 24, 2016, 08:59:21 AM
Ouch.

Longboarding, thankfully, I wasn't going too fast. Just fell awkwardly and couldn't stop my chin from hitting.

Dang, in the foreseeable future using your hand is going to be a huge pain the ass (hand).
- Trey Anastasio

Gundo

Came home from work today to find my scooter has been stolen. I use it all the time to get around the city. I live in a apartment complex. Last time I rode it was last night around 9pm. Girlfriend stayed the night and took me work this morning, so neither of us can really recall whether or not the scooter was in its parking spot when we left my apartment this morning.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: EdBanky on May 03, 2016, 07:41:46 PM
Came home from work today to find my scooter has been stolen. I use it all the time to get around the city. I live in a apartment complex. Last time I rode it was last night around 9pm. Girlfriend stayed the night and took me work this morning, so neither of us can really recall whether or not the scooter was in its parking spot when we left my apartment this morning.

Now that really sucks, no insurance?

Gundo

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 03, 2016, 09:13:14 PM
Quote from: EdBanky on May 03, 2016, 07:41:46 PM

Now that really sucks, no insurance?
Have the basic coverage. Not exactly sure about the finer details at the moment. In the process of dealing with police at the moment.

PIE-GUY

Come on, paugers!!! This is BS!!!

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

Quote from: PGLHAH on May 19, 2016, 11:14:25 AM
Come on, paugers!!! This is BS!!!

Fuck you!
Engage with my Game Of Thrones post!

mbw