News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Jam Cruise 2014

Started by emay, May 01, 2013, 05:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Line up looks nice.
http://www.glidemagazine.com/hiddentrack/jam-cruise-12-thievery-corporation-galactic-duo-de-twang/

QuoteThievery Corporation, Galactic, Robert Randolph and the Family Band, George Porter Jr., The New Mastersounds, The Revivalists, Anders Osborne, Rob Garza (Solo DJ Sets), Conspirator, Gigantic Underground Conspiracy, Bootsy Collins & The Funk Unity Band, Lotus, The Wailers, Keller Williams, Keller and the Kimocks, Lettuce, Dumpstaphunk, DJ Logic and John Popper, The Infamous Stringdusters, ALO, MarchForth Marching Band, Orgone, Pork Tornado, Bonerama, Robert Walter's 20th Congress, Monophonics, Mike Dillon Band, Eric Krasno Band, Everyone Orchestra, Alan Evans Super Jam, DJ Logic, Nathan Moore, Brock Butler, Cyril Neville, Bill Evans, Oteil Burbridge, Will Bernard, Alecia Chakour, Skerik,

Master Class At Sea: Col. Bruce, Kofi Burbridge, Butch Trucks, Victor Wooten, Luther and Cody Dickinson

WhatstheUse?

Fishman is on the boat! Oh shit!
Bring in the dude!

JPhishman

It doesn't show it in the OP, but they are giving third billing on the top line to "surprise show on private island." I don't have any inside info, but my best guess is that it will be Metermen with Page. For it to be billed that high it has to be big and if it was Bisco or UM or something I think they would just put the name up like they always have. Having Page and Fish both would be a pretty big deal. I supposed it could be Trey band. But there must be some issue of not wanting a band's whole fanbase to take over the boat, cuz that has never been what JC is about.

Love the lineup though. Our prebook token is for Friday 5/10. We'll be grabbing a large balcony cabin on mid-13. Jamcruise for life!

:music: :rawk:
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

emay

damn that sounds awesome. would love to make jamcruise happen. Not sure if it will be in the cards for me this year though.

Buffalo Budd

Ok, I need to start getting serious about this.  My friend and I have bounced this idea around before but never really made plans to attend.  I guess I need to know what kind of price tag is on this and what it includes before I can make an informed decision.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

justjezmund

just take your life savings, you should be ok. :-P
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

barnesy305

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 07, 2013, 10:38:40 AM
Ok, I need to start getting serious about this.  My friend and I have bounced this idea around before but never really made plans to attend.  I guess I need to know what kind of price tag is on this and what it includes before I can make an informed decision.

We paid about 1600 a person for a four bed balcony room and I spent maybe 200 bucks on drink tickets. It's not cheap, but the balcony room is worth it.

JPhishman

Just booked our cabin! We're in 13192 towards the back of the boat w/ double size balcony next to our friend's triple size balcony! Winning.

:crazy:
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

barnesy305

Quote from: JPhishman on May 10, 2013, 01:21:37 PM
Just booked our cabin! We're in 13192 towards the back of the boat w/ double size balcony next to our friend's triple size balcony! Winning.

:crazy:

Sick! Wish I could make it this time around.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

anthrax