News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Summer Tour 2010 Official Discussion Thread

Started by Declan, March 16, 2010, 07:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postjack

7/1/10 Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion, Raleigh, NC - $50.00 Reserved seating and GA lawn

7/2/10 Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, Charlotte, NC - $50.00 Reserved seating and GA lawn

7/3/10 Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park, Alpharetta, GA - $50.00 GA Pit, Reserved seating and GA lawn

7/4/2010 Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park, Alpharetta, GA - $50.00 GA Pit, Reserved seating and GA lawn

this is happening.  maybe a piece of that deer creek/av action as well.  but definitely four show minimum for me!

now the question: put in for ticket request and probably get lawns, or have the courage to go for public onsale and potential pavs?
Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

WillBreathes

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on March 16, 2010, 08:03:16 PM
who is coming to chicago to kick it off?   :beerbang:

Are you coming to Ohio to punch it on?
tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

G. Augusto

I've been jonesin' for some more 11 minute Bowies!

G. Augusto

nab

Nothing in the NW leaves me out in this "career building" phase of my life.

Have fun boys and girls. 

mbw

Quote from: WillBreathes on March 16, 2010, 08:21:10 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on March 16, 2010, 08:03:16 PM
who is coming to chicago to kick it off?   :beerbang:

Are you coming to Ohio to punch it on?

i was just checkin those logistics.....

Igbo

Put in the request for Camden and MPP. May make a day trip to Portsmouth

blatboom

Caravan2001

Rooms booked for the Greek...now time to get some tix!

redrum

ok, now i can breathe.
and its a breath of freshness.  :rawk:

it's on bitches.  :evil:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

spaced

GAHHH! I can't really fault them for not coming to the southwest in the summer, but I don't see how I'm going to make any of these... Maybe Berkeley, but isn't the Greek really small? I think those will sell out fast. Oh well, maybe I can move my early-summer Ohio trip forward a few weeks...

mistercharlie

They're not playing but 3 shows on the West Coast to get back at all the Cali-Heads who didn't go to 8.  :evil:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

G. Augusto

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 16, 2010, 08:31:56 PM
They're not playing but 3 shows on the West Coast to get back at all the Cali-Heads who didn't go to 8.  :evil:

Prolly 'cause the west coast vibe is too mellow...... :-o

Undermind

Quote from: G. Augusto on March 16, 2010, 08:33:02 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 16, 2010, 08:31:56 PM

Prolly 'cause the west coast vibe is too mellow...... :-o

Probably cause they are going to play Indio again on Columbus Day weekend.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog