News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NFL 2014-2015

Started by antelope19, March 10, 2014, 09:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

VDB

Quote from: PG on April 03, 2014, 08:16:41 AM
Quote from: emayPhishyMD on April 02, 2014, 10:59:55 AM
Great read on DeSean Jackson

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/04/02/richard-sherman-desean-jackson/

Dude makes a very valid point.  And he makes it well.

Especially this part:

QuoteBut what did they do to Riley Cooper, who, if he's not a racist, at least has "ties" to racist activity?

Snap!
Is this still Wombat?

emay

and this part

QuoteLook at the way many in the media wrote about Jim Irsay after his DUI arrest. Nobody suggested the Colts owner had "ties" to drug trafficking, even though he was caught driving with controlled substances (prescription pills) and $29,000 in cash to do who-knows-what with. Instead, poor millionaire Mr. Irsay needs help, some wrote.

boom!

phil

I usually dislike profootball talk/ Mike Florio in general but I thought he had a pretty good rebuttal of Sherman's article this a.m...basically called Sherman out for selective memory i.e. no mention of Aldon Smith last year who I think was sent to/checked himself into rehab, and essentially treated like a "poor millionaire" who "needs help" when he was found inebriated behind the wheel (during the season, no less).

Here's the article. Far from perfect and I don't agree with everything in it, but it is definitely an interesting counterpoint to the Sherm Man's article.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/03/in-the-end-desean-jackson-was-treated-in-philly-not-like-a-person-but-like-property/
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

emay

phil

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on April 03, 2014, 01:26:52 PM
no linky!

My B, fixed it. 'paug etiquette goes out the window when you stay away for upwards of a year!  :roll:
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

zimbra

Quote from: phil on April 03, 2014, 03:17:48 PM
Quote from: emayPhishyMD on April 03, 2014, 01:26:52 PM
no linky!

My B, fixed it. 'paug etiquette goes out the window when you stay away for upwards of a year!  :roll:

Get your shit together, Phil. 
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

emay

PIE-GUY

schedule came out yesterday!!

DoW

Jets have to play the Broncos and Patriots in a 5 day span.  I think I'll go on vacation that week where they have no TVs or internet.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

Superfreakie

Quote from: DoW on April 24, 2014, 07:38:51 AM
Jets have to play the Broncos and Patriots in a 5 day span.  I think I'll go on vacation that week where they have no TVs or internet.

yes, that might not be pretty.  :wtu:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mehead

Not sure why the Cowboys got so many prime time games.  They're gonna suck ass lint.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

antelope19

Quote from: mehead on April 24, 2014, 08:54:34 AM
Not sure why the Cowboys got so many prime time games.  They're gonna suck ass lint.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

And it's going to be glorious.

:beers:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

PIE-GUY

Quote from: antelope19 on April 24, 2014, 08:55:14 AM

Seriously, there is nothing America likes more than watching the Cowboys lose in prime time.

phil

Quote from: PG on April 24, 2014, 09:02:07 AM
Quote from: antelope19 on April 24, 2014, 08:55:14 AM

Seriously, there is nothing America likes more than watching the Cowboys lose in prime time.

I would imagine watching Duke basketball lose is tied for first with that