News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish - Saturday, March 7, 2009 Official Roll Call Thread

Started by rowjimmy, October 22, 2008, 10:17:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

Quote from: VA slim on November 25, 2008, 04:09:47 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 25, 2008, 12:54:47 PM
I'm not moving VaSlim to the maybe column...

i'm fairly sure this is a typo.
i think what RJ meant to say was "i'm NOW moving SLim to the maybe column."

to clear up any confusion, i'm helping someone out by trading my sat that sophist is sellin me for a friday.
one ticket is as good to me as the other, so i figure why not get in friday.
plus sat and sun tix are cheaper/easier to find.
so basically sophist's generousity knows no end. now he's helping out two people!
at this rate he will have the economy up and running by the spring.
If I do that last thing, I'll have to contend with Rowjimmy in 2012.  I'm holding out for that Chairman of interweb relations position in his cabinet.   
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

Quote from: Sophist on November 26, 2008, 08:06:43 AM
Quote from: VA slim on November 25, 2008, 04:09:47 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 25, 2008, 12:54:47 PM
I'm not moving VaSlim to the maybe column...

i'm fairly sure this is a typo.
i think what RJ meant to say was "i'm NOW moving SLim to the maybe column."

to clear up any confusion, i'm helping someone out by trading my sat that sophist is sellin me for a friday.
one ticket is as good to me as the other, so i figure why not get in friday.
plus sat and sun tix are cheaper/easier to find.
so basically sophist's generousity knows no end. now he's helping out two people!
at this rate he will have the economy up and running by the spring.
If I do that last thing, I'll have to contend with Rowjimmy in 2012.  I'm holding out for that Chairman of interweb relations position in his cabinet.   

Are you kidding? You'll be the Press Secretary (Which will include Interweb Relations.) I don't know how you are at verbal ownage but you'll be spinning those crackpot bloggers like a master.

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Caravan2001

alrighty...found a pair of tix that were not too crazy (depends who you ask I guess), so I'm locked into all three nights now.  Saturday was the lone holdout, but no longer....see y'all there....I would have seen you there anyway, but now I'll see you inside!

blatboom

Quote from: caravan2001 on December 04, 2008, 09:54:27 PM
alrighty...found a pair of tix that were not too crazy (depends who you ask I guess), so I'm locked into all three nights now.  Saturday was the lone holdout, but no longer....see y'all there....I would have seen you there anyway, but now I'll see you inside!

damn dude.  congrats!

redrum

WOOHOO!!!  :beers:

:clap:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

birdman

I'm glad I'm not the only one who will be dumping money into tickets.
Worth every penny though.
Paug FTMFW!

G. Augusto

I just cop mine for face from the board, bruhs... :roll:
It's all the blow and rubbers that are gonna set me back.
a

Caravan2001

Quote from: G. Augusto on December 05, 2008, 09:04:45 PM
I just cop mine for face from the board, bruhs... :roll:
It's all the blow and rubbers that are gonna set me back.
a

Cool....I sell you a couple of balls in the lot to make back the ticket money  :wink:

G. Augusto

Caravan2001

Quote from: G. Augusto on December 05, 2008, 09:20:46 PM
Caravan's Cuts...
NO WAY!

How else am I supposed to pay for the entire run AND support my habit?

G. Augusto

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

phg

I still need a ticket to this show!! 

Damn!!  I know I could get one for like 300 bucks, but I just can't justify doing that, considering I've already dropped almost 5 bills on my Friday and Sunday tix.

I'm kind of resigning myself to only being inside for 3/6 and 3/8, at this point.  They'll probably play Esther or Tela on Saturday.  :frustrated:

oh well.

blatboom

Quote from: phg on December 14, 2008, 11:44:41 AM
I still need a ticket to this show!! 

Damn!!  I know I could get one for like 300 bucks, but I just can't justify doing that, considering I've already dropped almost 5 bills on my Friday and Sunday tix.

I'm kind of resigning myself to only being inside for 3/6 and 3/8, at this point.  They'll probably play Esther or Tela on Saturday.  :frustrated:

oh well.

2 outta 3 ain't bad..