News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009-06-16 Fox Theater - St. Louis, MO - Official Roll Call Thread

Started by StCarl, March 25, 2009, 11:33:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StCarl

PHISH
Performing At
Fox Theatre - St. Louis
Tue. Jun 16, 2009 - 07:30 PM
Ticket Pricing - RESERVED $49.50

Is anybody else going to this?    

Anybody?

The roster thus far includes

INSIDE
StCarl
xanadux3
Short Round + Steph
whyweigh3.5
caravan2001
JPhishman
ITsnot
Play_It_Leo

OUTSIDE
various w00ks

Let me know if that misses anybody.
:wink:

Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

Play_It_Leo

Still trying... getting closer I think, but not a definite yet.

EDIT: and my possible seats seem to be less of a possibility... I'll be keeping at it, and if nothing else, will be down at the Fox shooting for a seat the day of the show.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

xanadux3

I was lucky enough to score a ticket to this show. This will be my first time seeing the boys since Coventry and I can't begin to describe how pumped I am about this show!
and shocked and persuaded my soul to ignite

Blaise

xanadux3

Quote from: Blaise on March 25, 2009, 06:20:20 PM
I strongly dislike any and all people rc'ing this show.
:-o ...yea I kinda felt bad replying in this thread as I was sure this is a sore subject among 'paugers.

Play_It_Leo

Hell no, good for you xanadux. Wish more of us were as lucky as you. As long as those of you with seats keep those of us without seats in mind should you come across anybody with extras...  :wink:
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

redrum

i was just saying today how no shows we see this summer will even matter compared to what you guys will witness at the Fox.

:::jelviously* leaves thread:::

jealously + enviously = jelviously
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

noodle

Quote from: redrum on March 25, 2009, 08:38:00 PM
i was just saying today how no shows we see this summer will even matter compared to what you guys will witness at the Fox.

:::jelviously* leaves thread:::

jealously + enviously = jelviously

Sweet word.

I got a real good deal on tickets after they first came out, I'm hoping I don't get hampton'd and told, "yeah, sorry, but I kinda see that I can make about 4 times what you paid for them now".

If it all pans out I'm in.

VA $l!m

Quote from: xanadux3 on March 25, 2009, 04:18:18 PM
I was lucky enough to score a ticket to this show. This will be my first time seeing the boys since Coventry and I can't begin to describe how pumped I am about this show!

damn omaha! congrats!

are you sure you don't need curbside LEXUS service to and from the show for your extra??

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

blatboom

that Nuggets jersey has seen more Phish shows than I have this year!

xanadux3

Quote from: VA slim on March 25, 2009, 09:05:53 PM

damn omaha! congrats!

are you sure you don't need curbside LEXUS service to and from the show for your extra??

I wish I had extras, my buddy was lucky enough to get through on the phone that day and I am lucky enough to be his buddy!

Short Round

Me and my GF Steph are in ORO4.

Going to the Broadway Oyster Bar with her mom (she lives in STL)pre-show, then get dropped off..and picked up after a few post show beers and cheers!!!

Hoping to do a Cards home (think there is one on Wednesday) or just lay around the pool before leaving for PITT at sunrise Thursday...
No time for love Dr. Jones!

rowjimmy

Per Charlie Miller, Kimock is playing a late-night gig in St. Louis that night.

Old Rock House – St. Louis, MO

That's all the info I have

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: VA slim on March 25, 2009, 09:05:53 PM

damn omaha! congrats!

That reminds me of my buddy, greg, in hampton.  He drove his dad's Jag up to the shows, and offered a cat on sunday a ride to the airport.  The kid gets out to the parking lot, and greg points to the jag...and the kid is like "woah! that's your car?!?!"...and gets a pimp ride to the airport.

Nevermind the fact that Greg was wearing a Matthew Lesko free money for college question mark suit...

Moses Yastrzemski

I wanted to see this show more than anyone else.  I'm sure of that.  I'm very very disappointed in this fucking bullshit. 
I LOVE the FOX.  I love Phish (still i guess, no i don't guess, i do).
FOX plus Phish = me happy
FOX plus Phish plus Me Not There =  :x