News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Beck's New "Album"

Started by cactusfan, August 24, 2012, 05:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twatts

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 24, 2012, 05:49:53 PM

I understand that it's a commentary on the constant theft of the musics by the fans.

I DLed a PDF of someone's xerox copy the other day...

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

rowjimmy

Quote from: twatts likes ghoti on August 25, 2012, 12:33:40 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 24, 2012, 05:49:53 PM

I understand that it's a commentary on the constant theft of the musics by the fans.

I DLed a PDF of someone's xerox copy the other day...

Terry

I so hope you are serious....

mistercharlie

This is like Van Gogh or Picasso making and selling a paint by number painting.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

gah

I can see sides of the argument on this being incredibly stupid or incredibly genius. That said, similar to what rj noted earlier, I forgot about this a few minutes after reading about it initially until seeing it again here.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

rowjimmy